[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNabb is Pathetic!

Lost

Low blow.

Yeah, sorry. I'm not one of those fans that can put rose colored glasses on at time like these. The Eagles look bad on offense and a good team would/should have beaten the Redskins tonight. The season isn't lost, but a hole has been dug and right now I don't have faith that the Birds can get themselves out of it.

Edited by TDFFFreak

sigh. I took him in the 5th, in a league where we get MASSIVE QB points, almost rendering RBs worthless. I took Peyton and then thought I was grabbing a sleeper with McNabb in the 5th. (Brady, Palmer, Brees and even Roth were gone in the first. Brady 1.1, just so you understand how valuable QBs are)

I'm now wishing I grabbed Derek Anderson...seriously.

He's not even close to the 80% like he said he was... If anything, my respect for him is gaining. I can't believe the trash that is actually booing him.

You hear booing and automatically think it is toward McNabb. Maybe they are booing the play calling or the fact that Andy Reid has not put the right players around McNabb to make this a better team.

The Skins were in man coverage almost all night. They typically play man coverage most of the time anyways.

The fact that no receivers were consistently getting open against, at least, Rogers should be very disconcerting.

McNabb may still be literally trying to get his legs under him but his WRs were doing him absolutely no favors.

McNabb may still be literally trying to get his legs under him but his WRs were doing him absolutely no favors.

I definitely think the knee is still bothering McNabb & wouldn't lay it all on the WR's, because when the WR's did get open, I saw McNabb throw quite a few errant passes.