[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Charles Barkley

hooknladder

Two comments from Chuckles killed me tonight...

#1 - "I quit golf. I hate that game." Hilarious!!!! You'd have to see his swing to appreciate it.

#2 - Mike Tirico is talking about how the Eagles 'should' have one in week 1 and 'ought' to have won that game. Charles says... "What? What the hell does that mean? That's like saying I wouldn't be fat if I didn't eat so much."

I almost shot beer out of my nose with the second comment....

Wait, I just remembered another... "I bought my momma's house for a dollar!" :D

He is amusing....but as far as a human....the scum of the earth....still cant forget when he spit on a fan.....

whatever- he made a heat of the moment mistake and has apologized for that many times.

Scum of the earth? guy has donated alot of his time and $$ for good causes.

I love when fans make ignorant , judgemental comments like this. what a moran.

Barkely rules. . Probably my favorite athlete of all time- Flat out Hilarious.

the TNT studio show with Charles, Kenny and Ernie Smith is money.

I liked it when they gave him the birthday cake made of Twinkies.

I like Barkley and all, but I think he would start to wear really thin as a full time announcer. He mentioned how Reid and McNabb don't get enough respect in Philly about 20 times in his 30 minute guest spot. Extrapolate that tendency out 16 games a year, 3+ hours a week.

It's better than hearing about Reid's family problems for an hour. That was overkill.

It's better than hearing about Reid's family problems for an hour. That was overkill.

yeah, that was bad. They said something like "this is personal stuff, but hey you took a job outside the private sector so we have to talk about it" ....-no, you don't. Totally classless. I wonder how they'd like their dirty laundry aired. :D