[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rest of Season Rankings ?

mdalby

When are the rest of season rankings determined each week? I just don't understand how ANYONE can rank some of these players where they are.

How can Devery Henderson not drop after this last game? He has a grand total of 3 catches for the year and he is ranked higher than Marques Colston, Calvin Johnson, Santana Moss, Hines Ward?

Ronnie Brown over Clinton Portis? What is the justification?

I would just like to have a better understanding what goes into these decisions. Is it the remaining schedule? That can't be the case for Devery Henderson. Colston has 4 times as many catches as Henderson.

Maybe the decisions are made prior to the week 2 games, which even with 1 games data makes these rankings questionable.

Not badgering, just very curious results.

Thanks

MD

Edited by mdalby

Ronnie Brown over Clinton Portis? What is the justification?

Brandon Jacobs and MJD, in my opinion have no business there either...

Michael Courter just doesn't like Portis...

It doesn't matter to me though...

I couldn't care less what someone thinks about a guy who is running 5 yards per carry and has two td's in the first two weeks.

Most people are not going to be high on Portis... He's had injury concerns in the past and has a very solid backup.

I'm as high on Portis as anyone around here, but I understand there logic.

Edited by piratesownninjas

Based upon the depth of other changes and knowing what I know, that is an oversight by a huge margin. I am going to fix it. There is no way Henderson is anywhere remotely close to that. That one got past us and the writer.