[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gerris Wilkinson MAY take over at WLB for GMEN

keggerz

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/giants/20...on_serious.html

In other Giants news:

-- Asked if he was making any lineup changes, Coughlin said "Perhaps. But I'm not prepared to share it with anybody." The next two notes will contain two big hints about the changes he's pondering.

-- Coughlin continued to say he'd like to get rookie CB Aaron Ross more involved in the defense, though he stopped short of saying he'll start him against the Redskins. "He's done some good things the last couple of weeks in practice," Coughlin said. "We'll continue to accelerate him and get him involved as much as we can, get him involved more. But then of course he's got to hold up his end of the deal as well."

-- LB Gerris Wilkinson, a candidate to take over on the weakside from Kawika Mitchell, has been cleared to practice fully on his injured knee. "We're going to extend him to full work and see where we can go with that," Coughlin said. "That's a guy I would hope would be ready to go."

Edited by keggerz

Well just about everyone but the Giants coaching staff is calling for changes...the big one i think is moving Kiwi back to DE and Benching Strahan, and alot of people would like to see Tuck/Kiwanuka at the ends. I would guess for sure you will see Ross starting at CB opposite Webster with Madison playing the nickel spot. Tobor and Blackburn have been talked about at that SAM spot as well as Kiwi is clearly not working out wether or not the coaching staff/front office want to admit it.

But from all account on what ive read, Gerris is/will be starting once he is 100% again...guess we will have to wait and see.