[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Problems in Philly

The Stoner

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps I exaggerated a bit when I said "very good." Perhaps "pretty good" or simply "good" would've been more appropriate. They were certainly not on the level of the '96 Packers or the '03 Pats defenses.

No biggie, you I can talk to. I love a good debate with someone who gets it. :D

Edited by STL Fan

:D

Just jumped the track a little bit, huh, policy?

I apologize for my part, but you know how difficult it is for me to abide abject stupidity, especially when the one spouting it is simultaneously so smug. It's not that I mind the smugness, but would it hurt him to get at least a little bit of his argument right to provide a platform for it?

Hey, you all go on with your bad selves. I just thought it was funny how far afield things got. I myself am always ready to throw down on some football talk, as you well know--especially substantive debate.

Peace

policy

The problem in Philly is deep lying resentment about not cashing in when they were tops in the NFC for a good 5 years..The city is tired of either Reid making a terrible playoff decision (which you can set your watch to) or McNabb falling short..Now in true Philly fashion they are booing McNabb and his fragile emotional status when under any sort of pressure is showing..Philly is resilient..They have been counted out before and bounced back like last year ..But now that the fans have turned and McNabb is making dumb comments they may spiral..At the end of Aikmans career Dallas began their slide of being a pretty bad football team but I never ever recall him getting booed..Very sad..Very sad indeed