[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is on Gods FF team......

Dont Rookie Me........

I hope God has him on his fantasy team..cause he's on two of mine.

This statement was referring to the hand of God that helped Kitna win that game last week. It made me laugh and got me thinking a little

It is obvious that God does not have Kitna on his/her team if anything God was playing against him.

Also

Who plays against God? I mean he/she really only has one opponent that has a fighting chance?

What are the stakes? My $25 pool seems so minuscule when one can play for 25 souls or something useful.

Most likely all one week wonders would be the work of Lucifer. For instance I am thinking that The Fallen Angel definitely had Derek Anderson on his team this week. God having to many other things to worry about could not watch the Clev/Cin game and the devil knew it! That is why the Devil had Frye traded and that is why The Prince of Darkness is so sneaky! God did however look at the starting line ups sometime before the game and saw the good ole Lucifer was starting Kitna, hence the hand of God did touch Kitna, but only to sit him down for a while and cool off his numbers.

This also troubles me because this means that God may have forsaken my Steelers and they are 2-0. Does this mean that they play for another deity? Who is it and would I root for that team if I knew?

What the heck did the Saints do in the off season as they definitely pissed someone off?

One would think that the Dallas cowboys have sealed their fate with Pacman Jones for sure?

How long does his draft take and how many players would he have? I almost sure he would have drafted 12 of them in 7 days...this I am certain of.

To date we definitely know God does not have

Drew Brees

Larry Johnson

Lee Evans

Tony G

Omare and the

Carolina D on his team. I can only hope that at some point they hit the waivers so that God is forced to pick them up both fantasy football wise and statistically.

Anyways just a random rant as I was bored and I always find it amusing when athletes attribute anything in sports to God.

This statement was referring to the hand of God that helped Kitna win that game last week. It made me laugh and got me thinking a little

It is obvious that God does not have Kitna on his/her team if anything God was playing against him.

Also

Who plays against God? I mean he/she really only has one opponent that has a fighting chance?

What are the stakes? My $25 pool seems so minuscule when one can play for 25 souls or something useful.

Most likely all one week wonders would be the work of Lucifer. For instance I am thinking that The Fallen Angel definitely had Derek Anderson on his team this week. God having to many other things to worry about could not watch the Clev/Cin game and the devil knew it! That is why the Devil had Frye traded and that is why The Prince of Darkness is so sneaky! God did however look at the starting line ups sometime before the game and saw the good ole Lucifer was starting Kitna, hence the hand of God did touch Kitna, but only to sit him down for a while and cool off his numbers.

This also troubles me because this means that God may have forsaken my Steelers and they are 2-0. Does this mean that they play for another deity? Who is it and would I root for that team if I knew?

What the heck did the Saints do in the off season as they definitely pissed someone off?

One would think that the Dallas cowboys have sealed their fate with Pacman Jones for sure?

How long does his draft take and how many players would he have? I almost sure he would have drafted 12 of them in 7 days...this I am certain of.

To date we definitely know God does not have

Drew Brees

Larry Johnson

Lee Evans

Tony G

Omare and the

Carolina D on his team. I can only hope that at some point they hit the waivers so that God is forced to pick them up both fantasy football wise and statistically.

Anyways just a random rant as I was bored and I always find it amusing when athletes attribute anything in sports to God.

So sad. A drunk post and so early in the day at that.

I'm pretty sure that god is the commissioner of his own league. And since he can manipulate the laws of space and time, he could easily go in and change his starting line-up after the fact to play the players who scored the most points....nevermind the thunderbolts and lightnig he could throw at his opponents kicker during a clutch FG attempt. (I think god's opponent must have had Janikowski this week.)

One thing I know for sure, is that god doesn't use cbs.sportsline.com...because if he did, he would make it work much better.

I'm pretty sure that god is the commissioner of his own league. And since he can manipulate the laws of space and time, he could easily go in and change his starting line-up after the fact to play the players who scored the most points....nevermind the thunderbolts and lightnig he could throw at his opponents kicker during a clutch FG attempt. (I think god's opponent must have had Janikowski this week.)

One thing I know for sure, is that god doesn't use cbs.sportsline.com...because if he did, he would make it work much better.

God would never do such a thing. God is fair and just, and would give everybody in God's league a fair shake when it came to winning the fantasy football title. If God still won, it would only be due to God's superior drafting ability, quick-draw waiver wire moves, and lineup submission efficiency and foresight.

(Post edited by God)

Edited by Crazysight

Would God post a "Rate my team" post?

...and would Grits be a Megan Fox to him?

Yes and Yes

He could play Jabu h2h each week. You know, get revenge for him saying Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball

I'm pretty sure your termed to eternal perdition for not capitalizing God when talking about her.