[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is on Gods FF team......

Dont Rookie Me........

Did you just make up a bunch of names?

No. Lilith is my favorite. Supposedly she was the first wife of Adam, and left him because he wouldn't let her be on top. God punished her, made her into a demon, and she is said to be the 1st vampire. The Jews used to think all SIDS deaths were cause by Lilith, so they would right Adam and Eve on the wall inside a circle and then name of the three Angels that hunted Lilith down for God after she left the garden of Eden.

No. Lilith is my favorite. Supposedly she was the first wife of Adam, and left him because he wouldn't let her be on top. God punished her, made her into a demon, and she is said to be the 1st vampire. The Jews used to think all SIDS deaths were cause by Lilith, so they would right Adam and Eve on the wall inside a circle and then name of the three Angels that hunted Lilith down for God after she left the garden of Eden.

hmmm...saucy little redhead

To date we definitely know God does not have

Larry Johnson

Lee Evans

Nah, I'm about 100% sure that God has LT AND LJ (because as Genesis shows, he likes to f*ck with humanity); Steve Smith, because he went through a Chad Johnson-lite phase but has discovered humility; Wes Welker has the humility without the CJ phase; Gates, because he is perfection at TE.

Kitna is NOT on God's fantasy team - because he is the Job of NFL QBs. Kurt Warner thought God was on his side, and it looked like it, but God was just fooling around. God's QB just might be Derek Anderson, who like Moses, is the brother of the prince (Brady Quinn) and will lead the chosen people out of the desert.

God has no love for kickers.

God's D? Cardinals (think about it).

She was once thought to be the cause of wet dreams. She would seduce young men during their sleep to steal their seed so that she could be mother to more demons.

Is her phone number listed anywhere in the Bible?