[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 3 Sleeper for you...

Savage Beatings

Here's a sleeper starter for you for week 3... Dwayne Bowe WR KCC. :D

So far, both of Minnesota's starting Safeties (Sharper and Smith) have not been practicing due to injury... not sure if either of them will play this week. Keep an eye on the injury report Friday. Mike Doss is just now coming back from an injury to fill in. He is talented but hasn't played since I think pre-season week 2.

If anyone draws a double team, it will probably be either Tony Gonzalez or Samie Parker (since Kennison is still out). With everyone on the Vike's D concerned about coming up and stopping Larry Johnson, that leaves the rookie Dwayne Bowe free all day to torch the Vikings D-backs. That's assuming of course that Huard can get him the ball... but still the way things are playing out, this could be the week Bowe makes a big splash in the NFL.

So far, both of Minnesota's starting Safeties (Sharper and Smith) have not been practicing due to injury... not sure if either of them will play this week. Keep an eye on the injury report Friday. Mike Doss is just now coming back from an injury to fill in. He is talented but hasn't played since I think pre-season week 2.

If anyone draws a double team, it will probably be either Tony Gonzalez or Samie Parker (since Kennison is still out). With everyone on the Vike's D concerned about coming up and stopping Larry Johnson, that leaves the rookie Dwayne Bowe free all day to torch the Vikings D-backs. That's assuming of course that Huard can get him the ball... but still the way things are playing out, this could be the week Bowe makes a big splash in the NFL.

Very likely, good call. Let me look at matchups and I'll give mine.

Okay. Now who should I bench R.Moss, M.Harrison, or L.Fitzgerald ???:D:wacko:

Especially if he keeps running wrong routes....

Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe caught his first touchdown on Sunday, even though the pass was intended for a teammate. "He made a play," tight end Tony Gonzalez tells the Kansas City Star. "He ran the wrong route, but I'm happy that he got his first touchdown, even if it might've been mine. He came out of nowhere and grabbed it." Bowe also provided a preview of Week 3, saying, "Next week, we're going home, and it will be the D. Bowe show."

I saw that play. He totally stole a TD from Gonzo by diving in front of him. I was wondering at the time what not only Gonzo was thinking, but all his fantasy owners watching must have been a little po'd. :D

As a Gonzo owner, I was watching the play and was not amused. Punk. :D