[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Out on Limb, Week 3

ReturnToSender

Ok, Week 2 Out on Limb was, well, a disaster, thanks Ronald. Thanks Champ and Dre also. I did also say the Raiders would beat Denever, and if it wasn't for a very close time out call, I would have at least walked away with a little dignity left.

This weeks limb is for you PPR league fans, he's been called the "Sit of the Week" on Sports Line, but I of course disagree, because if I ever hit one of these right, I will look like a genius. The Edge!!! Start him, bank on him! I think Matt is going to have to dump so many passes off to the Edge this week because of the rush, covered WRs, and just plan running for his life. I also look for somewhere between 25-30 carries for him and a TD near the goal. I am not saying the Cards win, but it will be close, but the Edges game line will look like this:

29 carries for 83 yards 1 TD 8 receptions for 51 yards

In my league, thats a very respectable 27 points, and 27 points in the day and age of RBBC is a God Send!

Join me on my Limb, whats your crazy hunch for the week? Or, just tell me I am idiot (but at least tell me why)

time for a stud to perform like one....this year, that IS going out on a limb:

Westbrook

126 yds rushing, 2 TDs

88 yds receiving, 1 TD

Here's one for you:

Maroney 18 carries 159 yds. 2tds with 3 catches for 33 yds!

As someone starting both of these gentlemen this weekend, I can only hope the both of you are correct. :D

On a Limb, drinking Homer Soda

1. Troy Williamson not only catches a ball, but scores a TD.

2. The Vikings offense scores more TDs this week with their offense than with their defense. :D

Others:

1. Ronnie Brown sees the endzone twice ending up with 100yds rush / 20yds rec / 2 TDs

2. Stephen Jackson will not see the endzone... Again. And will fumble... Again.

3. Detroit proves God's existence and that He (God) is indeed the #1 fan of the Motorcity Kitties. (Kitna: 350 passing yds / 4 passing TDs)

I guess my times up with the crystal ball, and I don't have anymore quarters.

Ok, Week 2 Out on Limb was, well, a disaster, thanks Ronald. Thanks Champ and Dre also. I did also say the Raiders would beat Denever, and if it wasn't for a very close time out call, I would have at least walked away with a little dignity left.

This weeks limb is for you PPR league fans, he's been called the "Sit of the Week" on Sports Line, but I of course disagree, because if I ever hit one of these right, I will look like a genius. The Edge!!! Start him, bank on him! I think Matt is going to have to dump so many passes off to the Edge this week because of the rush, covered WRs, and just plan running for his life. I also look for somewhere between 25-30 carries for him and a TD near the goal. I am not saying the Cards win, but it will be close, but the Edges game line will look like this:

29 carries for 83 yards 1 TD 8 receptions for 51 yards

In my league, thats a very respectable 27 points, and 27 points in the day and age of RBBC is a God Send!

Join me on my Limb, whats your crazy hunch for the week? Or, just tell me I am idiot (but at least tell me why)

So let me get this straight... you throw out some crazy hunch. If it hits, you proclaim yourself a genius. If it flops, you say "oh well, it was a huge reach". :D:D