[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patriots' Offense

Easy n Dirty

You can speculate all you want about other teams. If it helps you minimize the fact that your team cheats and that makes you feel better about yourself, go for it.

I'm would never accuse anyone of cheating who hasn't been caught cheating. That's kind of lame. All we know for certain is that the Patriots cheat. Now were left to sit here and wonder how successful the team, and it's individual players, would have been had they not been cheating. Sadly, we'll never know for sure. It's a shame, really. :D

Didn't the Jets get accused of cheating last week against Balt?

So then they must be cheaters as well until they can prove otherwise? Just a thought.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that almost every Pats fan I see on here has the same avatar? Just wondering, a little diversity would be nice, I keep thinking it is the same person positing all the time. Is there a standard issue Pats logo that you all must adhere to when being a fan? :D

Edited by m4m25

Getting back to the topic at hand, if Moss were to go out it would mean more touches for everyone else....and I'd still believe that these guys

Stallworth, Welker, Gaffney, Washington (T.Brown, Chad Jackson)

are better than these

Caldwell, Gaffney, T.Brown

Getting back to the topic at hand, if Moss were to go out it would mean more touches for everyone else....and I'd still believe that these guys

Stallworth, Welker, Gaffney, Washington (T.Brown, Chad Jackson)

are better than these

Caldwell, Gaffney, T.Brown

Kelly Washington is nice target.

Edited by fballfreak

Why is it that almost every Pats fan I see on here has the same avatar? Just wondering, a little diversity would be nice, I keep thinking it is the same person positing all the time. Is there a standard issue Pats logo that you all must adhere to when being a fan? :D

I comes with the Jr. Blind Homer starter Kit.... :D

I noticed that to....my old one was of a young drunk Bledsoe at a Boston Bar.......I'll be updating mine tonight.

Didn't the Jets get accused of cheating last week against Balt?

So then they must be cheaters as well until they can prove otherwise? Just a thought.

Anyone can accuse anyone else of doing something. Accusations are hollow unless proven. The New England Patriots are the only team I'm aware of that are proven cheaters.

I believe Billick accused the Jets players of barking out fake signals. If true, this is pretty weak on the part of the Jets defensive players. But it's not cheating. There are 6 officials on the field of play. The umpire is standing right in the Jets defensive backfield, 6 or 7 yards off the line of scrimmage. If no one called it, then it either didn't happen or the refs missed it. It's no more cheating than an offensive lineman getting away with a holding call or a defensive back not getting called on a questionable interference call. If the referees didn't feel it necessary to call it, I'll leave that up to them. Unless you're implying that the Jets somehow influenced the referees? Maybe they bribed them. Or, maybe they used the old Jedi mind trick on them. Is that what you're trying to say?

Again, if false accusations help you rationalize the fact that the Patriots cheat so be it. I'll just stick with the facts if it's OK with you.

Hmmm...don't recall the Steelers in violation....anyone?

Sturphy - Boomer mentioned it last week on the CBS pregame show. So far the only internet reserach I can use to back it up is from a blog, see below:

http://blog.footballguys.com/2007/09/11/patriot-games/

This outlines the 49ers, Broncos (twice) and Steelers salary cap violations and subsequent fines.

Edited by gilwiggum

unfortunately I can't find the one with the bag over his head after this cheating mess.

Anyone can accuse anyone else of doing something. Accusations are hollow unless proven. The New England Patriots are the only team I'm aware of that are proven cheaters.

I believe Billick accused the Jets players of barking out fake signals. If true, this is pretty weak on the part of the Jets defensive players. But it's not cheating. There are 6 officials on the field of play. The umpire is standing right in the Jets defensive backfield, 6 or 7 yards off the line of scrimmage. If no one called it, then it either didn't happen or the refs missed it. It's no more cheating than an offensive lineman getting away with a holding call or a defensive back not getting called on a questionable interference call. If the referees didn't feel it necessary to call it, I'll leave that up to them. Unless you're implying that the Jets somehow influenced the referees? Maybe they bribed them. Or, maybe they used the old Jedi mind trick on them. Is that what you're trying to say?

Again, if false accusations help you rationalize the fact that the Patriots cheat so be it. I'll just stick with the facts if it's OK with you.

I think the standard troll technique is to accuse the other person of what they themselves are doing. Which is BEYOND RETARDATION. I guess they do this to establish some pretense of innocence. The average hater troll on the net knows the fastest way to fool stupids is to keep repeating lies to idiots actually believe it. I can't believe that technique would work, but.. that is what they do and it does work for some. Then, not everyone is intelligent and discerning so they would fall for it.

Yes, and then Billick took it back and apologized earlier this week.

I've got to hand it to Vet. He may have just surpassed spain as the Huddle's best baiter. :wacko:

Darn...how did I miss that. :wacko::wacko:

Sorry Vet (Gulp) :D

Yeah and I've had to hold myself back from responding many a time in the last 2 weeks.......Wait a minute....does Vet like Sheep? :D

What? Holding is a violation of league rules - that's why teams are penalized for it. Pass intereference is a violation of league rules. Calling out fake plays is a violation of league rules. Stealing signs using videotape is a violation of league rules. Only difference between the latter and the former 3 is that people are caught for the former 3 much more often. Not sure how you can call knowingly doing one of these cheating and not the others.

PS I don't think blown calls are so much a result of refs not feeling it necessary to call them as they are the simple concept that refs can't watch every single player on every single play.

Vet get over it they where caught in the first game 8 mins in so how would they know what def is coming and dont say they may of had film from last year BECAUSE TEAMS CHANGE THERE SIGNALS EVERY YEAR AND DURING THE YEAR

And if the Chargers knew the Pats were stealing signs and still didn't change them, then they deserved to get blown out last week.

What? Holding is a violation of league rules - that's why teams are penalized for it. Pass intereference is a violation of league rules. Calling out fake plays is a violation of league rules. Stealing signs using videotape is a violation of league rules. Only difference between the latter and the former 3 is that people are caught for the former 3 much more often. Not sure how you can call knowingly doing one of these cheating and not the others.

PS I don't think blown calls are so much a result of refs not feeling it necessary to call them as they are the simple concept that refs can't watch every single player on every single play.

You can't possible compare holding and pass interference to video taping calls. They are not even in the same ball park and you know it.