[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else starting the Chiefs defense this week?

Randall

My other D is the Pack and I feel safer with KC against the Vikings this week.

This game could be decided by which defense scores the most points.

So does this mean your starting your vaunted Chiefs D against me in the huddle ladder this week? :D

I'm right there with you Randall. I originally drafted the Cowboys, and dropped them after the first week when they played the Giants. Then I picked up the Bengals who I thought would be money against the Browns seeing as how they played so well against the Ravens. Well, the Bengals play didn't exactly pan out last week. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to play KC against the VIkes or Indy against the hobbled Texans. Also thinking of picking up the Cowboys again versus the Bears, but I don't really want to hope for my Bears to struggle even more on offense. I'm just trying to decide.

I thought you would call me out and demand I start my Raider D instead of my Ravens D I got in there. :D

You obviously have good judgement because you're a Mac fan. :D

Besides I'm a Packer fan and aren't playing them for this one time.

Minny's O is weak-ass. i was at the Det/Minny game last week. and holcomb is in there this week i believe.

KC D should have a good week.

i like AD for Minny but he's alone out there.

I would think Holcomb would be a big improvement. That's the one piece of info that's making me a tad nervous to go with KC.

I would think Holcomb would be a big improvement. That's the one piece of info that's making me a tad nervous to go with KC.

Me too. I'm not trying to convince anyone to do it, just asking who will. I'd sooner face the Vikings O than Chargers O this week.

I'm right there with you Randall. I originally drafted the Cowboys, and dropped them after the first week when they played the Giants. Then I picked up the Bengals who I thought would be money against the Browns seeing as how they played so well against the Ravens. Well, the Bengals play didn't exactly pan out last week. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to play KC against the VIkes or Indy against the hobbled Texans. Also thinking of picking up the Cowboys again versus the Bears, but I don't really want to hope for my Bears to struggle even more on offense. I'm just trying to decide.

Brother, looks like you and I rode in that same boat for the first two weeks. Opted for TB this week, at home versus STL. STL will score some, but TB has looked stout in its first two games. And the depleted STL O-line is allowing penetration like its prom night.

Edited by yo mama

The Chief's defense is currently 6th in the NFL vs opposing passers, averaging 169 net yards allowed per game, with 2 passing TDs handed over so far. They have generated 5 sacks and 3 interceptions over the first 2 games, including limiting Rex Grossman and the Bears to 20/34 for 160 yards, 1 TD and 2 interceptions last week. Overall, the Chiefs sport an outstanding group of pass defenders.

same here...got burnt by Dallas, then Cincy...now i'm gonna roll with KC. Actually i liked KC better when Jackson was starting and not Holcomb :D

I dropped Miami D for KC D on Tuesday (playing the revolving D game). I am starting them over Jax, who are playing in Denver, and I am starting them with confidence that I'll get positive double digit points. Kelly Holcolmb hasn't started an NFL game since Jesus took his last crap, and I highly doubt that KC is going to lay a defensive egg in their home opener.

However, it is the NFL and anything can happen. But to answer your question....Yes, I'm starting them but only due to need and matchup. :D