[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I want to talk about your fantasy team

AtomicCEO

Warning: Swears, and plenty of them.

You know who cares about your fantasy team? I do. I care. I care a super whole lot! If I'm at a cocktail party, and I've got the choice between talking to some **** lawyer about patent litigation and some guy talking about his fantasy team, not only am I taking the fantasy guy, I'm getting his number and arranging a mandate for the next week. ***** that lawyer right in the pants.

Can you post the whole article please.

Ummmm :D no! It will get you barred and I dont have the time to edit it.

I find it interesting that Jesus healed Jon Kitna so quickly but never bothered to miraculously heal any of Donovan McNabb's season-ending injuries. Apparently, it's not just the media that don't like them dang quarterblacks.

:wacko::wacko: I mean... :wacko::D

this is F'n CLASSIC!.......hahahahahahahhaaaaahaa!

Niners at Steelers: I saw enough sideline shots of Mike Tomlin last week to fill a stock library. Do we really need to see so many fu*king shots of the coach during a game? Why don't you show cheerleaders for more than one second, so that I have time to get my d*** out? There's nothing interesting about cutting to coaches on the sideline. Here's what I heard every time the camera cut to Tomlin:

"There's Mike Tomlin, looking on..."

"Mike Tomlin, looking on..."

"And Mike Tomlin looks on..."

"Mike Tomlin, looking on with keen interest..."

"As Mike Tomlin looks on at the play..."

All coaches do is f*cking look on. They don't tackle anyone. They don't have t*ts. STOP F*CKING SHOWING THEM.

how true....

I'm also happy to head over to fantasy football message boards and give people start/sit advice. It makes me feel like a big man. I especially like finding the dumbest questions people ask (TOPIC: AM I KRAYZEE?!!! Should I start Najeh Davenport over LT2?) and berating them for even asking the question. Again, this makes me feel smart and cool. Plus, I have a better shot of being right than when I try and answer a legit fantasy question.

ehhh 246.546521 :D

Sex Cannon (Rex Grossman) :D , who plays the position exactly the same way I would. "Holy s*it! Look at this! I'm a f***ing pro quarterback! Good God, I feel like a f***ing rock star. I really did a nice job tucking my jersey in today. It's not coming loose at all. I love how this tape feels around my fingers. Look at those honeys in the third row. I bet I could tag that. Wait, where'd the ball go?"

:D