[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jacoby Jones to start

Randall

Rookie WR Jones Will Be Starter

HoustonTexans.com -

With WR Andre Johnson officially out of the Houston Texans lineup, HC Gary Kubiak had to reconfigure his receiving corps. He has announced that rookie WR Jacoby Jones will be the man for the job, lining up across from Kevin Walter. Kubiak thinks Jones has proven he's ready for his first career start. "I think he's earned the right," Kubiak said. WRs Andre' Davis and Jerome Mathis will also see time. Kubiak intends to rotate all four players throughout the game. "We're going to have a rotation system, and it will take all four of them for us to be successful without Andre (Johnson) in there," Kubiak said. "We'll get them all ready to go."

thanks, i must be getting old...how does 1337=elite?

Rewind to oh, say, 1994 or so... 1 sort of looks like a lower-case "L", 3 looks like a backwards "E" and 7 sort of looks like a "T" with only half the top.

People who actually still type this way are |\|07 1337. :D

Edit: oh, so yeah.... 1337 becomes "leet", which is a weetodded wannabe hacker way of saying "elite". Word, let's go watch Hackers, Zero Cool.

Edited by darin3

Rewind to oh, say, 1994 or so... 1 sort of looks like a lower-case "L", 3 looks like a backwards "E" and 7 sort of looks like a "T" with only half the top.

People who actually still type this way are |\|07 1337. :D

Edit: oh, so yeah.... 1337 becomes "leet", which is a weetodded wannabe hacker way of saying "elite". Word, let's go watch Hackers, Zero Cool.

1337 is what little kids who play too much counter-strike say..... IMHO, we, as a nation gotta make sure our kids won't be staying home all day playing video games. when i was a kid there was little league baseball, ayso soccer, hockey leagues and basketball w/ friends. all my young cousin's and nephews play video games all day.... TELL YOUR KIDS, ITS TIME TO UNPLUG.........

1337 is what little kids who play too much counter-strike say..... IMHO, we, as a nation gotta make sure our kids won't be staying home all day playing video games. when i was a kid there was little league baseball, ayso soccer, hockey leagues and basketball w/ friends. all my young cousin's and nephews play video games all day.... TELL YOUR KIDS, ITS TIME TO UNPLUG.........

Interesting soap box your on, considering its planted firmly in an on-line fantasy football message board. But hey, irony is cool, right?

Simmer.

I played lots of video games as a kid (5 days a week for 2 hours min when I was in grade school). I had a great GPA......played multiple sports (football team captain in HS)... was rush chairman for the largest fraternity on campus in college...make good money out of school. Don't believe the hype that video games affect kids so much. I don't believe TV makes any better impression than video games (especially MTV for what its worth). This is a side topic of course, but I think its worth mentioning.

Simmer.

I played lots of video games as a kid (5 days a week for 2 hours min when I was in grade school). I had a great GPA......played multiple sports (football team captain in HS)... was rush chairman for the largest fraternity on campus in college...make good money out of school. Don't believe the hype that video games affect kids so much. I don't believe TV makes any better impression than video games (especially MTV for what its worth). This is a side topic of course, but I think its worth mentioning.

You should send your resume to DMD. Wait...you just did.

I live in philly....it's pretty much encouraged that these kids stay inside

Thanks for wasting my time. I wanted info and insight on Jones and all I get is to grown men acting like 2 year olds.

Nobody's wasting your time. You got info and insight in the very first post and as a bonus you got grown men acting like 2 year olds which I think is a bit of stretch because I don't know any 2 year olds that can type but then hey, with the access to video games and the pc these days who knows. Best of luck starting Jones this week.

Nobody's wasting your time. You got info and insight in the very first post and as a bonus you got grown men acting like 2 year olds which I think is a bit of stretch because I don't know any 2 year olds that can type but then hey, with the access to video games and the pc these days who knows. Best of luck starting Jones this week.

in a sense....he wasted his own time....