[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you could have any 5 players on your home team

LooGie

Everyone always looks at him getting ran over by Bo as if it was indicative of how his career was. People seem to forget that Bo did that to almost everyone. I agree with you.

As a Seahawks homer, that one play was a microcosym of "The Boz"s career. He set the Seahawks franchise back years, as his salary was one of the highest of its time for the position he played. He knew he had a degenerative shoulder condition, so he opted out of the draft and signed as a free agent instead, to avoid all the draft scrutiny... he knew he was on borrowed time, which would make him a terrible player for anyone to want to start a franchise with. :D

Which was my point... not necessarily terrible if you look at the few games he did get to play in, but certainly not the kind of return you expect on $11 million (I believe that's what his contract was for) back in the late 80s, especially if you're trying to build a franchise defense around that person.

Broncos....

Peyton Manning (QB)- just a touch :D better than Cutler... and by touch I mean a LOT

Ocho Cinco (WR)- much needed depth at WR

Todd Heap (TE)- Gates would be the obvious choice, but I like Heaps

Urlacher (LB)- D Bly, J Lynch AND Champ Bailey.. are you kidding me?!?!?!

Jamal Lewis (FB)- paired with a healthy Henry :drool:

Edited by ElwayFan2007

Good question!

KC here...generally preferring youth w/ upside to more proven players so our window would be open a bit longer.

Carson Palmer (several years younger than PManning)

Marcus McNeil (Walter Jones is much older)

_____________ (no young stud RTs are coming to mind)

Steve Hutchinson

Julius Peppers

...just missing the cut:

Calvin Johnson

DeMarcus Ware (Merriman used roids or else it would have been him)

Champ Bailey (our CBs are old, but should be fine for this year; can't think of any younger stud CBs right now either)