[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sorry Philly, but not this week.

Chief

I know it's an away game, hostile crowd but we're used to that from even our own crowd. McNabb as good as he is, will not be able to air it out against Detroit and hope to match production. I think we'll get sufficient pressure, cause mistakes, and hopefully keep Westbrook in check. This will either be a very good game to watch or Detroit is going to blow them out of the water.

3-0 start, 7 more to go Kitna.

Good call. I'll take all of your comments seriously from this point on. :D

Gotta love Philly fans.....still talking trash even when they are 0-2. It would be fun to see how many loses it takes before they shut up !!! The Philly D is a shell of its former shelf. Omar Gaither is NOT a middle linebacker and teams will run at them all year. You have a first year linebacker ....forget the guys name.....but played DE in college.... Then with Lito out.....and I hear that the heart and soul of that defense may not be playing.... Dawkins....

Lions 35 Eagles 10

Close.