[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't people understand..............

Phazool

......that the season is very short? Why on earth would you have a Birthday party for your 1 year old daughter on a football Sunday?????

I need to vent- Not only am I missing the game today (Jets vs Dolphins, I sold my ticket), but I will also be missing Wayne Chrebet's tribute at halftime. AND... My Brother (Dolphin Fan) is also going to this party, which starts at 2 pm so we will be driving in a car for most of the 1st quarter only to arrive at a house filled with annoying, bouncy kids that will be running in front of the TV. Oh yeah, my fantasy team goes up against my Brother's team as well this week.

What a great job of taking all the fun out of this Sunday!!!!! :D

......that the season is very short? Why on earth would you have a Birthday party for your 1 year old daughter on a football Sunday?????

I need to vent- Not only am I missing the game today (Jets vs Dolphins, I sold my ticket), but I will also be missing Wayne Chrebet's tribute at halftime. AND... My Brother (Dolphin Fan) is also going to this party, which starts at 2 pm so we will be driving in a car for most of the 1st quarter only to arrive at a house filled with annoying, bouncy kids that will be running in front of the TV. Oh yeah, my fantasy team goes up against my Brother's team as well this week.

What a great job of taking all the fun out of this Sunday!!!!! :D

Sirius radio is a beatiful thing... I was at an 8 year old party last Sunday... But I have Sirius. :D

Show up for 3 weeks??? What are you talking about? I'm here every season every weekend...I just don't post that often.

Why my Brother is a Dolphin fan is still a mystery to me...maybe he likes the pretty colors.

1263341050ldk5.jpg

Edited by Phazool