[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maroney

RokoMotion

Maroney ran the ball very well today. That said until someone can actually make a close game vs. New England he will not be able to be an elite fantasy starter. They have been so far ahead in all three games that he hardly plays in the 4th quarter. They let him run a few times midway through the 4th just so he could go over 100 yards.

The Morris TD-vulturing kinda sucks, but at least he put up a 100+ yd game.

I would be much more concerned with Maroney if he was playing on a team that did not score. The Pats are averaging 38 points per game. Brady has 10 touchdowns and yet the Bills were still trying to sell out to stop the run. Look at Moss' touchdown near the endzone. They were manned up with 9 guys in the box. Eventually teams are going to have to play off and keep 7 in the box. When that happens Maroney will take over.

I would be much more concerned with Maroney if he was playing on a team that did not score. The Pats are averaging 38 points per game. Brady has 10 touchdowns and yet the Bills were still trying to sell out to stop the run. Look at Moss' touchdown near the endzone. They were manned up with 9 guys in the box. Eventually teams are going to have to play off and keep 7 in the box. When that happens Maroney will take over.

True enough, but I am worried that with the passing game as unstoppable as they have looked lately (man, that hurts to say) the Pats are going to be nursing big leads from very early on, and D's will have to stuff the box with 9 guys, knowing that NE is trying to run out the clock. I'll be happy with production like this week, though.