[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wife interupting game...

gobller

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my wife, don't get me wrong, but during football is kinda rude. Seems to me they always like to interupt during football wether it be sex, or having to vacuum, etc... Seems to me they demand attention when we are enjoying our time. Anyone else with me???

[/quo

if you need a stuntman - give me a call

Dude, it's a power move.

This is actually the correct answer. Anyone with kids can tell you that as soon as the phone rings, the kids go nuts and to try to be loud, interrupt, do anything to get your attention just because you're on the phone. It's the same thing with some women and football... it's an immature power play for attention... but at least you get to have sex. :D

I love my wife, don't get me wrong, but during football is kinda rude. Seems to me they always like to interupt during football wether it be sex, or having to vacuum, etc... Seems to me they demand attention when we are enjoying our time. Anyone else with me???

Dump her. No woman that is worth a damn would do that.

Dump her. No woman that is worth a damn would do that.

I've broken up with a few girlfriends because they couldn't stand being no.2 on my list behind the packers...

The Packers have been here my entire life, I've only known them for months or a few years.

I clearly have my priorities in order.