[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wife interupting game...

gobller

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've broken up with a few girlfriends because they couldn't stand being no.2 on my list behind the packers...

The Packers have been here my entire life, I've only known them for months or a few years.

I clearly have my priorities in order.

You broke up with them :D ... or they broke up with you :D ?

Sorry, I've been married nearly 20 years.

When you get the high sign, take it.

Football is eternal, trim is fleeting.

:D

You better believe when my wife walks into the room and :D during a football game I'm hittin it. SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!! football at this point. I'll be back watching the game within a few minutes anyways.

Edited by ThatDude

Bingo - many wives (mine included) just like to feel that they can drag us football nuts away from a game. Push the pause button, pleasure your wife, push play - it's a win-win. :D

Unfortunately I keep aiming the remote at my wife and hitting pause, yet she keeps on going. I really wish the pause (and stop) button worked on her. Heck, I'd even just settle for the mute...

My wife does this sex chit all the time during football. I told her one day I'm going to walk upstairs to see what all the commotion is about. :D

I have the same problem too. I couldnt figure out for the longest time what this vibrating sound was coming from our room. Then I realized it was the magic TOY

damn!...my wife never does that. but her sister does it all the time!

Even better. My wife's hot 22 year old blond sister lived with us for over a year and I always imagined this happening. My wife would go to work in the evenings (she's a Nurse) and I always waited for her sister to walk in and get on me. That never happened though.

Even better. My wife's hot 22 year old blond sister lived with us for over a year and I always imagined this happening. My wife would go to work in the evenings (she's a Nurse) and I always waited for her sister to walk in and get on me. That never happened though.

please, speak freely. your wife will never see this.

:D

I've got mine trained to wait until half time. I actually got some during half time of the early games yesterday. Don't get me wrong, if my wife didn't have the manners that she does, I'd probably still go for it in the middle of the game, but I'd have the game on and make sure to position myself in such a way that I could see the game.