[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LJ

Hugh-mongus

This is entirely based on the opponents on his schedule. I know the offense is not good. But what do you really expect him to get vs. Chicago and Minny.

If any RBs in fantasy land had to play these games back to back....I don't think the results would differ much at all.

He will be on my bench for the next 2 weeks as I have some depth. I mean this schedule and now they get SD and Jax.

I really underestimated his tough 1st month

This is entirely based on the opponents on his schedule. I know the offense is not good. But what do you really expect him to get vs. Chicago and Minny.
At least 2 YPC I think is kinda reasonable.

If any RBs in fantasy land had to play these games back to back....I don't think the results would differ much at all.
? what does 1 game have to do w/the other?

Houston is only allowing 76.7 ypg as well.

The issue here is the play calling and game plan. The Chiefs haven't thrown the ball down field AT ALL.

Until that happens, expect defenses to crowd the line. The Chiefs have enough talent to throw the ball. OC is KILLING this team right now, because the D has played well enough to be a good team.

All of the people on this board complaining about LJ didn't do their fantasy football homework.

Everyone that has traded him already will be pissed at themselves come Later December.

:D

They'll be pissed before then. I'm telling you all now, weeks 5 - 13 is where LJ gets it done. 6 home games out of 8 in a row

2006: 2007:

Week 1: 17 for 68, 5 for 80 (Bengals) Week 1: 10 for 43, 7 for 44 (Texans)

Week 2: 27 for 126, 5 for 41 (Broncos) Week 2: 16 for 55, 3 for 32 (Bears)

Week 3: Bye Week 3: 24 for 42, 1 for -5 (Vikings)

Week 4: 30 for 101 2 TD, 4 for 18 (Niners) Week 4: ???????????????

I don't really think you can say he starts off slow considering his second week last year he did quite well, no TD's but 2 100 yd games if you take his first three games played. The defenses he's faced have been pretty stout. Vikings havn't allowed anyone over 60 let alone 100. The Texans shut down Addai, gave up 2 goaline TD but the yards against are good and the Bears have played well on defense as long as there not on the field for the enitre game.