[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Henry not starting?

lawn saver

Officially in an RBBC with a guy who can't hold onto the ball (Selvin Young)? Didn't Mike Bell get benched for not holding onto the ball?

Shanny tried to get cute in the first half running Young and it didn't work. The result being a loss for his team. I hope he learned his f'n lesson.

I did not watch the game, but it appears you would have to give kudos to Jacksonville's Run D. Good recovery for the week 1 gashing by Tenn.

Would have been nice to have a few more yards from Henry today. At least he got the TD.

I did not watch the game, but it appears you would have to give kudos to Jacksonville's Run D. Good recovery for the week 1 gashing by Tenn.

Would have been nice to have a few more yards from Henry today. At least he got the TD.

Yeah..I have underestimated the Jville Defense it looks like. they played great against a fine offense.

Denver is gonna have a hard time making the playoffs if they don't start stopping the run though.looks I may have overestimated their D.

I still think Travis Henry's best games are ahead of him this year. Hopefully his converting a key TD late in the game, will allow Shanahan to trust him more in that situation. Despite what happened in the first two games, the Jaguars have historically been a tough team to run on, so, I'm not going to worry too much about today's game. I was a little disappointed that he had no involvement in the passing game today though.

I still think Travis Henry's best games are ahead of him this year. Hopefully his converting a key TD late in the game, will allow Shanahan to trust him more in that situation. Despite what happened in the first two games, the Jaguars have historically been a tough team to run on, so, I'm not going to worry too much about today's game. I was a little disappointed that he had no involvement in the passing game today though.

I agree with this. I am not scared whatsoever on Henry. 2 100 yard games and 1 weak game where has a score works for me.

As you said though I would of thought they would of thrown 3 or 4 screens his way.