[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Delhomme hurt

STL Fan

Watching the game, he grabbed his elbow and dropped to the ground after making a throw, untouched. He is now on the sidelines with his elbow wrapped and his hand tucked in his belt to immobilize the arm. He's not moving it at all, and appeared to be in great pain when the trainers moved it a certain way on the bench.

Watching the game, he grabbed his elbow and dropped to the ground after making a throw, untouched. He is now on the sidelines with his elbow wrapped and his hand tucked in his belt to immobilize the arm. He's not moving it at all, and appeared to be in great pain when the trainers moved it a certain way on the bench.

Seeing this on numerous pitchers in baseball, he will be out for a minimum of 3-4 weeks if not the whole year. I'm sure it is some sort of ligament or tendon damage. how long depend if it is a strain or torn.

Seeing this on numerous pitchers in baseball, he will be out for a minimum of 3-4 weeks if not the whole year. I'm sure it is some sort of ligament or tendon damage. how long depend if it is a strain or torn.

Yeah, I didn't want to try and play doctor, but that's what it looked like to me. I thought I saw him saying "it popped" to the trainer and then repeating that a couple times as he made the throwing motion. I had him as my qb2 behind Brady and traded him yesterday to a guy who benched McNabb and started DelHomme today. I almost feel guilty.

Yeah, I didn't want to try and play doctor, but that's what it looked like to me. I thought I saw him saying "it popped" to the trainer and then repeating that a couple times as he made the throwing motion. I had him as my qb2 behind Brady and traded him yesterday to a guy who benched McNabb and started DelHomme today. I almost feel guilty.

I have him as my #2 and sat Romo today for him plus I have Smith. Needless to say I lost today and with Smith his value will be lessened if Jake is out for the year.