[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As an Eagles fan I hate to say this, but...

TDFFFreak

The Eagles Run D is horrible and the cowboys will exploit that all day.... plus their will not be anyone to cover Witten.... Eagle LBers are very weak with the exception of Takeo Spikes... and their D Line is average at best and will be pushed around by Dallas

LOL 9 sacks last Sunday for that D-line Did you even watch the game?

Edited by Cnote187

Defense leaving much to be desired? Playing well and improving without Ellis and Newman???? If you wanna talk about leaving much to be desired, you should mention the Packers running game.

:D I'll grant you the point about our running game.

All I'm saying is that I'm not sold on the Cowboys defense yet -- and I didn't even mention Newman and Ellis. Combined with the loss of Ferguson, they're missing some key people. If you think that's not going to catch up with them, feel free. I disagree.

And if your argument is that the Cowboys are significantly better than the Packers, how do you explain their respective games against the Giants?