[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will the RB's ever dominate this year?

FishFreak

It seems like a QB/WR year as the passing totals continue to climb. Does anyone think this will continue all year or when the weather gets colder, will the RB's start to light it up? Seems to me, the teams with the stud QB and WR's are the ones lighting up the fantasy world right now. We'll see if that can continue all season.

My guess is the playing field levels out some once we get to mid-season and colder weather. Always does. But the pass interference rules (instituted to aid guys like Peyton Manning) will continue to keep WRs as an important piece of the puzzle. With the amount of RBBC and these new rules, it's hard to justify going RB/RB with your first two picks unless an RB falls to you in the 2nd that is too good to pass up.

Week 2 and week 3 rosters were filled at the flex position by WRs.... Playing since '93 and thought that the end was near.... How could it be, the day of 3 RBs in the line-up would be, dare I say it, "over." Won 4 of 5 leagues with 3 wideouts.... who saw this one coming.... Might need a new chapter in the huddle book next year.... LOL....

Doesn't it always happen?

Every year passing attack start out strong, then give way to rushing games?

True but this year, five QB's or more could toss 30+ TD's (Manning, Brady, Palmer, Romo and Kitna). Heck a few others could get there as well. If that does happen, the WR's will be the biggest beneficiary.

I'm not sure how most league scoring is but if the passing continues and that's a big IF, that will be the first time in my history of playing FF I can remember seeing the RB's taking a back seat to the other positions.