[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bengals are a bad team

The Irish Doggy

Kick off coverage sucks.

Run blocking sucks.

Pass rush sucks.

Secondary sucks.

Bunch of injured guys making excuses sucks.

Bunch of turnovers every game sucks.

Punt coverage sucks.

Rudi losing a step sucks.

6-10 in the last 16 games sucks.

My team just sucks.

Kick off coverage sucks.

Run blocking sucks.

Pass rush sucks.

Secondary sucks.

Punt coverage sucks.

My team just sucks.

Giving up 51 pints to the Browns and losing really really really sucks.

Kick off coverage sucks.

Run blocking sucks.

Pass rush sucks.

Secondary sucks.

Punt coverage sucks.

My team just sucks.

I still think they are a scary team to play, because of that offense.

I still think they are a scary team to play, because of that offense.

The O is fun to watch, but CINCY can't stop anybody on D...

Weird to see Marvin Lewis heading up a team with such a porous defense. Sort of like having an offensive guru that has a lousy offense. Hmmm, that sounds familiar, for some reason :D

Weird to see Marvin Lewis heading up a team with such a porous defense. Sort of like having an offensive guru that has a lousy offense. Hmmm, that sounds familiar, for some reason :D

About as weird as Billick going to the Ravens as an 'offensive guru' but the Ravens being known for their defense.

Just goes to show you how much coaching vs player personnel has to do with a team's output.

About as weird as Billick going to the Ravens as an 'offensive guru' but the Ravens being known for their defense.

Just goes to show you how much coaching vs player personnel has to do with a team's output.

Coaching is everything. Billick has been smart enough to know what he has to do to keep the team decent. he has great defensive players and plays to his strengths. that is what good coaches do. you won't win a title of any kind without a good coach. and the differential between coaches is of much wider margin than that of players.

Coaching is everything. Billick has been smart enough to know what he has to do to keep the team decent. he has great defensive players and plays to his strengths. that is what good coaches do. you won't win a title of any kind without a good coach. and the differential between coaches is of much wider margin than that of players.

Oh yeah, couldn't agree more. All I mean was that Marvin will always be linked to the great defenses we had here.

:D

I don't disagree. Just pointing out how an "offensive guru" goes to a new team and ends up with a good D and vice versa.

But what the heck happened to Rudi J? 17 carries for 8 yards? :D

The offensive line run blocking was offensive. Made the Seahawks look like the Ravens. That sucked.

Edited by The Irish Doggy

our special teams are so horrible it's a joke. when we give up the kind of field position we do, and then can't stop ANYBODY, we are going to continue to get run up. carson is doing all he can, but he has to be frustrated when we just can't come up with a key stop when we need it.

i'd like to see them shake up something, anything. marvin & co. is so much about 'keep doing what we are doing but do it a little better' that i believe they have become blinded to some fundamental issues. this coaching staff cannot manage a game and have zero imagination.

that defense is giving up so much cushion to prevent the big play that teams just march right down on them. again, i believe the coaching staff thinks the offense is so good that we just need to contain on D. not a lot of blitzing, not a lot of coverage variation, just keep it in front of you. well, when you can keep it in front of you at 12 yards a pop, you rack up a bunch of points.

how freaking long is it going to take for these guys to see this and make some changes? i was so happy when marvin came in, but either he has to go or he needs to clean some house.

yeah injuries are a part, but this team has not been able to crack .500 for years now and we have had the talent to do it.

You seen Mooch in Detroit too?

our special teams are so horrible it's a joke. when we give up the kind of field position we do, and then can't stop ANYBODY, we are going to continue to get run up. carson is doing all he can, but he has to be frustrated when we just can't come up with a key stop when we need it.

i'd like to see them shake up something, anything. marvin & co. is so much about 'keep doing what we are doing but do it a little better' that i believe they have become blinded to some fundamental issues. this coaching staff cannot manage a game and have zero imagination.

that defense is giving up so much cushion to prevent the big play that teams just march right down on them. again, i believe the coaching staff thinks the offense is so good that we just need to contain on D. not a lot of blitzing, not a lot of coverage variation, just keep it in front of you. well, when you can keep it in front of you at 12 yards a pop, you rack up a bunch of points.

how freaking long is it going to take for these guys to see this and make some changes? i was so happy when marvin came in, but either he has to go or he needs to clean some house.

yeah injuries are a part, but this team has not been able to crack .500 for years now and we have had the talent to do it.

Watching that game went something like this:

:sick: Not again! Somebody tackle him!

:D Well you could see that coming.

:wacko: OK, maybe we got a chance now.

:wacko: What?!? Well, at least I have Branch on my fantasy team.

:brew: Carson to Chad (or TJ).

:brow: Why can't you tackle on special teams? For the love of God!!!!!!!

:brew: Back in it. Go team go!

:D Rudi Fumbled, again?????

:sick: OK, I think they got it now.

:wacko: Nope, they don't got it now.

:D But we get the ball back with three timeouts down by a FG.

:wacko: AAAAAAARGHHHH. Mother SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!er!

Not to be annoying, but, they won the division just two years ago.

I completely understand your frustration. There is no reason that a team as talented as this one goes 6-10 over their last 16. I'm not saying this to be a jerk, but, do you think the off-season distractions caused by players getting in trouble has caused any issues with the team's unity ? Just throwing it out there, as I simply don't understand why they are struggling.

I'm not counting them out of anything yet, as their offense is good enough to keep them in any game with any team.

Edited by Menudo

Watching that game went something like this:

:sick: Not again! Somebody tackle him!

:D Well you could see that coming.

:wacko: OK, maybe we got a chance now.

:wacko: What?!? Well, at least I have Branch on my fantasy team.

:sick: Carson to Chad (or TJ).

:brow: Why can't you tackle on special teams? For the love of God!!!!!!!

:brew: Back in it. Go team go!

:D Rudi Fumbled, again?????

:sick: OK, I think they got it now.

:wacko: Nope, they don't got it now.

:D But we get the ball back with three timeouts down by a FG.

:wacko: AAAAAAARGHHHH. Mother SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!er!

:sick:

Excellent graemlin usage. :brew: