[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers Fans

Menudo

Not so much Odonnell but Larry Brown did he not get the big bucks from old Al for that one game? That is still a mystery for me. I am of the thought it was a conspiracy and odonnell and brown had big money on the game. I wish Neil would have made him try for one of those passes really it smells of bad mojo.

Steelers are not in the same class as the Patriots. Face it....get excited by all means but the truth hurts at the end of the day. Has the Steelers beat the Patriots in a meanful game during this dynasty.

ugly :D tuna

I say bring it on. Steelers have a better D and a (significantly) better running game IMO. OK no Brady and no Moss...so agree big advantage there...but I don't think that Patriots are in another class and the past is the past. I'm very much looking forward to the matchup this year. Parker should have a big game. Steelers have nothing to fear IMO - it will be a mano to mano game - though being in Foxboro will give NE an advantage - somewhat negated by a short week for NE after playing Baltimore Monday night. Regardless it shoud be a great game and a match up of 2 of the best teams playing in the NFL right now (too bad we will have to wait until December).

People keep talking about the Steelers opponents so far. There is also alot of talk about New England and how great they have looked. Weird, considering the combined records of their opponents so far:

Steelers: 3-6

Patriots: 2-7

:D

Nobody that is 3-0 has played anybody "good"

The best Pit has faced is SF, and the best the Pats have faced is 1-2 SD, while the best the Cowboys have faced is 1-2 Chicago and the best the Packers have faced is 1-2 San Diego.

Indy....I dunno who they have played, but I am sure it's "Not anybody good" :D

That stuff will shake out as the season wears on. You play who is on your schedule....that's all you can do.

What is interesting, though is that the Pats have to go through at least 3 of the other undefeated (at this point) teams this season, so if these teams truly are the league's "best" teams, their success or failures in those games will tell a lot.