[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steven Jackson out this weekend

CD6405

Man, my teams are getting ravaged by injuries this year. And to think some leagues were changing rules to hurt the first three drafters who got LT, LJ and SJ. Talk about insult to injury.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, my teams are getting ravaged by injuries this year. And to think some leagues were changing rules to hurt the first three drafters who got LT, LJ and SJ. Talk about insult to injury.

Andre Johnson injury hurts me, so does the Lee Evans injur... oh wait.

Never did draft SJAX.

Edited by Sturphy

No joke, maybe this will shut that stupid reverse snake in round 3 crap up for a while. LT, SJ, LJ busts thus far.

Shouldn't the owner of a FF website be drafting lower than the 2 hole...?

random assignment in that Head2Head thing where I beat 200 people and won $10k last year and thanks for the chance to say that again... :D

Anybody have any info on Leonard?

Next week @Dal shouldn't be great but the following week vs. ARI looks pretty good.

Leonard looked very good and very versatile in the preseason. I drafted him in a couple of leagues just in case this happened. If he is on your waiver wire I would definitely be trying to get him. Looks very good in the short passing game, so should be a viable alternative in PPR leagues at the very least.

# Player YTD Pts

1 Westbrook, Brian PHI RB 85.4

2 Jordan, Lamont OAK RB 68.1

3 Brown, Ronnie MIA RB 66.2

4 Addai, Joseph IND RB 60.1

5 Barber, Marion DAL RB 59.1

6 Peterson, Adrian MIN RB 59.1

7 Ward, Derrick NYG RB 55.1

8 Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC RB 50.75

9 Portis, Clinton WAS RB 49.1

10 James, Edgerrin ARI RB 47.9

11 McGahee, Willis BAL RB 47.5

12 Alexander, Shaun SEA RB 46

13 Henry, Travis DEN RB 45.4

14 Parker, Willie PIT RB 45.2

15 Foster, De'shaun CAR RB 41.8

16 Lynch, Marshawn BUF RB 41.4

17 Gore, Frank SFO RB 41.2

Man, who would have believed that list three weeks ago?!?

Anyone who drafted SJax at 1.2 and didn't grab Leonard as insurance is a momotard. Apologies in advance as I have a feeling I'll be offending the majority of Jackson owners.

What if you were in a league like mine where some bastard like me stole him from you?

Anyone who drafted SJax at 1.2 and didn't grab Leonard as insurance is a momotard. Apologies in advance as I have a feeling I'll be offending the majority of Jackson owners.

In my only local, Leonard was on the WW until two minutes ago. Now he's on my roster, awaiting a trade offer from the SJax owner (notorious for snarfing players off the FCFS wire). :D

:D

I subscribe to the, "my guy won't get hurt and if he does, the backup will probably be available" school. Biting my ass now though...