[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shaun Alexander Fractured Wrist

Trainer_Phil

Going back to when Alexander was seen wearing a cast on his hand in practice. I think a lot of us felt that the injury was more than what the team was making it out to be. The Seahawks have a history of downplaying the severity of injuries, so this isn't a big surprise. I'll start making my phone calls to see what is being said about the injury now.

Going back to when Alexander was seen wearing a cast on his hand in practice. I think a lot of us felt that the injury was more than what the team was making it out to be. The Seahawks have a history of downplaying the severity of injuries, so this isn't a big surprise. I'll start making my phone calls to see what is being said about the injury now.

Alexander was seen on the sideline grasping his hand in pain yesterday. It's possible that it may be a new injury.

Yeah. I'm sure NFL teams are lining up to give him the inside scoop.

If you buy that nonsense, good luck to you.

I've learned that what you usually spew is nonsense, so no luck needed there.

I have found plenty of value in Phils weekly reports over the last year or so.

Yeah. I'm sure NFL teams are lining up to give him the inside scoop.

If you buy that nonsense, good luck to you.

Just because when you call NFL teams and tell them your reason for calling they hang up doesn't mean they do it to everyone. :D

Listen guys, Vet is a non issue. I'm not on here to impress anyone, I'm just here to help. If he doesn't want it, then fine.

Gets on my nerves when some numb nuts like him spends all his time trashing others and the Huddle. Sometimes I just have to say something.