[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I would like to take this moment

SLAYER

maybe the hopefully minor injury revives the aints O and the win one for the Deucer!!!!

Right now the Saints more resemble the end result of someone taking a deuce on the field.

What boggles my mind, and I'm the proud owner of Colston in 3 of 4 leagues (thank goodness he's at least doing something)..... How did it happen?

They returned the same exact offensive team, only lost Joe Horn, who has done NOTHING in the ATL.

I'm writing this as TEN just missed a FG and there's 4:49 left on the clock. If the AINTS come back tongiht, maybe its the start of something special, again. :D

What boggles my mind, and I'm the proud owner of Colston in 3 of 4 leagues (thank goodness he's at least doing something)..... How did it happen?

They returned the same exact offensive team, only lost Joe Horn, who has done NOTHING in the ATL.

I'm writing this as TEN just missed a FG and there's 4:49 left on the clock. If the AINTS come back tongiht, maybe its the start of something special, again. :D

So much for that idea.... Ding dong the AINTS are ded!!!! :D

I'm not a Saints fan, but I was a fan of their story last year. I think that's what makes me feel embarrassed and sad for Brees. I don't know that I've ever seen such a fall from grace. I hope they manage to pull out of their funk and end up with a winning record. Louisiana doesn't need a return of the Aints.

I'm not a Saints fan, but I was a fan of their story last year. I think that's what makes me feel embarrassed and sad for Brees. I don't know that I've ever seen such a fall from grace. I hope they manage to pull out of their funk and end up with a winning record. Louisiana doesn't need a return of the Aints.

At least they have LSU !! The best team in the state!

What has really changed 2006 to 2007 offensively? Homers please clue me in.

What I saw in the 2nd half as far as play calling was pitiful. Urgency to get a play off with no timeouts was none-existant. Was Colston covered that much? He was non existant pretty much in the 2nd half. Why weren't they going down the field to make up yardage?

Luckily Colson is my #3 behind Wayne and TO. Payton is terrible.

I do think that Horn was both a leader/motivator and a great draw for #1 CB coverage allowing Colston oppurtunities (and Colston didn't play as well - statistic wise - when Horn was out toward the end of the season). I think the Saints O-line was and is pretty bad. Just last year I think the two pronged McCallister-Bush attack, the emergence of Colston and the "bombing" Brees took defenses by surprise. MCCalister seems like he has been slowed/hurt? even prior to this game and folks are covering Colston, Bush hasn't been able to be used as effectively in the passing game (where he really shined last year) and the other recievers are still young and developing...and did I say that the O-line sucks? They didn't open up many running holes tonight nor did the give Brees any time to go down field. And the weakness of the offense (not being ahead) has exposed the D's weaknesses.

What has really changed 2006 to 2007 offensively? Homers please clue me in.

Bringing in a new Coach and players like Brees, Bush, Colston coupled with opponents lack of respect for the Saints who were coming off a 3-13 record the previous year help make a dream season last year. The difference this year is no team is overlooking them and opponents now have a year's worth of film to prepare against them. Oh yeah and the Deuce isn't keeping defenses honest. :D