[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Preliminary BCS Rankings 09/23/07

Rockerbraves

Coffeeman thought this Colley system might be worth exploring again. The Sooners arn't even in the top 25 this week. Don't you think with Oklahoma's remaining SOS that it will be nearly impossible for them to climb up the BCS standings this season?

http://www.colleyrankings.com/

If OU wins out, I can see them climbing to 4th with a little help. The loss last week was critical, but I don't think it prevents them from playing in a BCS game.

I go by what I see- I watch alot of college football- I would honestly put that team somewhere in the 20-25 range.

A long list of teams that are better than the Badgers-

I fully expect them to come back to earth with Ill, PState, OSU and Mich coming up. I predict they lose 3 of those 4. We shall see

Yep and Arkansas was your guaranteed bowl pick last year vs Wisconsin.

Yep and Arkansas was your guaranteed bowl pick last year vs Wisconsin.

yup - and if I recall Ark outgained and ran up and down on the field on WIsconsin, and held them to 200 total yards.

The only reason the Badgers won was because of that moron Nutt running the Ark offense. Ark should have beaten em by 2 TD's.

Ark blew the game completely and was the better, more talented team.

Edited by wildcat2334

yep - da Bulls are for real. They went to Auburn and won, and now Auburn has beaten the Gators on the road. If they go unbeaten, can you really keep them out of the NC game vs. a 1 loss LSU or USC? Maybe, if the one loss is a close one on the road. but very tough call....

Just shows how much HS talent is in FLA.

yep - da Bulls are for real. They went to Auburn and won, and now Auburn has beaten the Gators on the road. If they go unbeaten, can you really keep them out of the NC game vs. a 1 loss LSU or USC? Maybe, if the one loss is a close one on the road. but very tough call....

Just shows how much HS talent is in FLA.

IMO having a one loss LSU or USC getting the nod over an undefeated S, Florida team greatly depends on when and to whom they lose. In LSU's case they might get a chance to redeem themselves in the SEC Championship game especially if they can dominate the team that beat them as long as that team has only one loss. USC on the other hand would need to lose a close one this month and then dominate a undefeated Cal team.

Wanna go double or nothing on the hat?? I'll say they win 2 or more of those 4.

VIG! what up- you are on!!..... double or nothing for a hat- DONE.

You do realize that they are on the road for Ill, PSU, OSU- and dogs in all 3.............

and Michigan is gonna be a dogfight at Camp Randall-

If Wisky wins 2 of those 4 games- U win- If not, I will be ordering another hat from LIDS.COM courtesy of VIG...... sound good?

PM sent.........

Edited by wildcat2334

Arkansas got 3/4ths of there yards on 2 plays. Do you even watch games wildcat?

I watched the entire game bc I had money on Ark - and I wanted to break my TV bc the Ark play calling was so brutal, they had Wisky by the nuts-

Ark should have destroyed Wisky - we will see this magical 14 game winning streak come to an abrupt halt...........

so, but yer math, 400 total yards by Ark- so they gained 300 yrds on 2 plays?????????

A great bulk of them came on a few plays, I was exaggerating. And I thought the whole point of the game was to score? Bottom line is, Wisconsin may or may not be any good. You could say that about just about every team. I really think USC and LSU are really good. I think USC will dismantle Cal and prove they are frauds as they seem to be nearly every year, Autzen Stadium I believe will be USC's real test. That place is one of the toughest places to play for anyone. I know Cal won there, but logic doesn't matter in the Pac 10. You must agree with me there, Pac 10 should have mutliple upsets, but I really think USC will destroy Cal and struggle with Oregon. LSU should continue to blitz through the SEC, with there really tough games at home. Florida will obviously be hungry.

VIG! what up- you are on!!..... double or nothing for a hat- DONE.

You do realize that they are on the road for Ill, PSU, OSU- and dogs in all 3.............

and Michigan is gonna be a dogfight at Camp Randall-

If Wisky wins 2 of those 4 games- U win- If not, I will be ordering another hat from LIDS.COM courtesy of VIG...... sound good?

PM sent.........

I like my chances

:D

wow- I love the optimism!

This is not a very good football team- wouldn't surprise me if they drop all 3.....

Not buying your point on Wisconsin not being good, i will have however have a glass of the punch Zook has been spiking in Illinois. Great win and looks like the Illini are the real deal. Only loss was to undefeated Mizzu, in a game they had won.

Not buying your point on Wisconsin not being good, i will have however have a glass of the punch Zook has been spiking in Illinois. Great win and looks like the Illini are the real deal. Only loss was to undefeated Mizzu, in a game they had won.

yep, WIsky is not very good, in relation to the #5 team in America.

They are a decent team- nothing more, and they will not be in the top 25 by the end of the year- The Big 10 is brutal this year- I watched MSU go up and down the field vs. Wisky last week .and we saw how good they are today.

They struggled agains mediocre comp early in the season- they are an average football team- Now, the Illini- yer right, they have the look of an up

and coming team- they impressed me.

Vegas agrees with me - the #5 team on the raod vs an unranked opponent and getting 3...............equals fraud.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not worried. Illinois was in a good spot today. Wiscy will be favored at Penn Stata and home vs Mich. Still a ways to go.

:D

Book It.

The most overated teams in America gets exposed, and fyi it was Penn State -7.

I will check out Lids- and PM you my hat- just a formality til they play OSU.