[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The NFC

coachharry

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its 3 weeks in people. Niether team has shown me that they are in way an elite team with depth. The cowboys are one TO hammy injury from mediocrity. Take away TO and I guarantee Witten fades into obscurity. Granted MB is certainly looking great but I think Romo is wayyyy overrated. I havent had the displeasure to watch a Favre skeet fest yet this year so I cant really comment on that offense but it looks like that Packers recieving corps is made of glass. God bless Driver I guess.

Wow! he did ask to leave your homerism aside for this response! This just reeks of homerism! Dallas best in the NFL, OU best in college football, I get it! Sheez! Yeah, NE has not been impressive at all..... :D:D

I just don't get this philosophy anymore... maybe back in the day this would be true, but not anymore...

Trust me, I left the homerism aside. But Im calling a spade a spade. No I dont think Dallas goes 16-0, far from it. But neither will NE who has 7 bye weeks, playing in that sad sack division for 6 games. Id take the Dallas D right now over the NE D in a heart beat. And is the NE offense better than Dallas, no. Special teams are about even.

Trust me, I left the homerism aside. But Im calling a spade a spade. No I dont think Dallas goes 16-0, far from it. But neither will NE who has 7 bye weeks, playing in that sad sack division for 6 games. Id take the Dallas D right now over the NE D in a heart beat. And is the NE offense better than Dallas, no. Special teams are about even.

:D Brady>Romo, Moss=TO, Welker>Crayton, Marooney/Morris>MB/JJ, Olines=. No way is the Dallas D anywhere near the Pats D (see Giants game).

How can you say that when these team met last year with basically the exact same players and the Cowboys stepped up and held Manning to 14 points and picked him for a score?

This is true...but this is also the same defense that let his inferior brother throw all over them 15 days ago....not last year, but 15 days ago.

The Cowboys are playing great football, for the most part...enjoy the run they are on. We'll have a much better picture of who they are in the next month...

BTW, weren't the Cowboys leading the division by two games and destined for the NFC East crown heading into December last year?

It's a lonnnng year.....

Im not looking past our division..Nevermind tha Pats etc..I love the start Dallas is having and I may actually change my daughters name to Tony but Dallas has the always tough division rivals to play and a well oiled Pats team..The difference this year is I dont fear any team..Dallas O has been tremendous..They just whooped one of the best D's in football on their homefield..I am very excited about this year but will not get ahead of myself..One game at a time Boys fans..Lets sure up the D and eliminate dumb penalties that will kill you in the stretch ..

:D Brady>Romo, Moss=TO, Welker>Crayton, Marooney/Morris>MB/JJ, Olines=. No way is the Dallas D anywhere near the Pats D (see Giants game).

Romo is not better then Brady but Romo sure is hanging with him so far this year..T.O/ Moss is a wash Barber is better then Maroney..Belichek is better then wade

Romo is not better then Brady but Romo sure is hanging with him so far this year..T.O/ Moss is a wash Barber is better then Maroney..Belichek is better then wade

And Vinateri>Folk by a wide margin.

ETA- I am doing the > thing right, right? The aligator eats the bigger meal?? :D

Edited by DemonKnight

Doh... I mean Gostkowski. How about the "greater than less than thing", know it all. :D

I dont think Folk has missed a kick yet..What would you like him to be Extra perfect ? Bottom line is its very very early and getting excited is great but the anointing oil should stay away for all teams until we are at least half way through the season..

Edited by whomper

Its 3 weeks in people. Niether team has shown me that they are in way an elite team with depth. The cowboys are one TO hammy injury from mediocrity. Take away TO and I guarantee Witten fades into obscurity. Granted MB is certainly looking great but I think Romo is wayyyy overrated. I havent had the displeasure to watch a Favre skeet fest yet this year so I cant really comment on that offense but it looks like that Packers recieving corps is made of glass. God bless Driver I guess.

I have waited about as long as I am going to wait on Romo being for real or not..The guy took a basically bad spiraling team last year on his back as a first year starter and made them a playoff team..He has started this year with phenominal #s including a terrific game against one of the best Ds in football..He has poise , athletic ability, eludes pass rushes..The guy is very good..IMO the jury isnt out anymore..Hes the real deal..

I dont think Folk has missed a kick yet..What would you like him to be Extra perfect ? Bottom line is its very very early and getting excited is great but the anointing oil should stay away for all teams until we are at least half way through the season..

Just like the U.S. Constitution "In order to create a more perfect union". "More Perfect" the key words to hone in on here.....So if we can have a more perfect union we can certianly have a more perfect kicker I suppose right...........

WRONG? Folk is perfect and Growsitowkieslick or what ever is whatever and only a 2nd year guy. So tell me exactly how Gowtiskicokies is better then Folk THIS year RIGHT NOW! He's not and unitl he misses he won't ever be..............Besides Folk is much better then Gratokowskisliehioestienlick anyway. FOLK see how it just flyes out of your mouth...........When he misses you can get a way with saying his name.............and be ok

Edited by Cowboyz1