[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoughts on Sucking B@st@rds...

Maize N Blue Backer

when you cannot catch a 3 yard TD pass with no one in your time zone...you suck...

when you implode a fantasy team indirectly by throwing 3 picks, one for a TD in the 4th quarter and look like the biggest tool on the sideline standing there by yourself when Grand-mama can march a team down the field better then you...you suck

you suck because you have no running game and fumble numerous times because your O-line blows...you suck

boy I feel better.......

kitna was #3 but grossmann could nab thoughts 2 and 3.................get rid of the f'in ball Kitna, if you step up to avoid the rush in the pocket you either throw to a target, throw it away, or scramble your concussion riddled arse for a few yards....

Yea seriously, the Lions can't run the ball and their offensive line blows and their defense can't stop anyone...I blame the guy who led the league in passing his week! :D

Anybody starting Crayton and Grossman at this point are soley responsible for blowing up their own fantasy teams.

I'm also sure that the negative impact of their performances on fantasy leagues is paramount in their minds today ... they probably haven't given a second thought to their poor performances having negative impacts on their NFL teams.

I expect owners starting Kitna have been fairly happy with his numbers.

CRAYTON: He's officially kicked to the curb this week. It's very apparent that all of Glenns catches are just going to Witten. He'll be waived for a backup TE this week by yours truly.

GROSSMAN: Yes, he can have huge games, but trying to figure out when they'll be is like walking a 16 week minefield. No, thank you...

KITNA: If you keep throwing it 40 times a game, I'll live with a fumble or two. With 11 defenders ears peeled back from the first snap of the game, he's going to take some hits. Just stay healthy and we'll get along fine.

(FYI: 0 = The number of times a Mike Martz offense has finished outside the Top 5 in the NFL in passing.)