[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To the Saints, Bears and Charger Homers.

PantherDave

I feel your pain, I truly do, as last year my expectations were built up for a great season and a deep PO run.........but that's why they play the games. I just flat out went with it after the Panthers bad start and numerous injuries-what else are you going to do...not watch? The Bears need a QB and RB and better OL play, the Chargers just need to quit bickering and play football....this is the NFL, and last years 14-2 record is ANCIENT HISTORY, and alot of finger pointing and passing the buck going on right now. The Saints? I just don't feel they did anything to get better this season during the OS and the loss of Horn is effecting them in some negative way, and they are just brutaly predictable?? It's just Payton's second year as a HC, so maybe he's learning that you have to do some major tinkering every off-season.....case in point, Dan Henning, heck it was like the other team had the Panthers playbook last year. If the Saints really did very little changes to their offensive scheme...well the proof is in the pudding. There are only two consistent teams in the NFL and both are in the AFC...Indy and NE, other than than that, it's like that Cracker Jack toy.....ya never know what your going to get.

Bah. You know no pain until you are a Vikings fan.
The Minnesota Vikings are a professional American football team based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. They are members of the North Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). The Vikings have won one NFL championship and were the first team to both play in and lose four Super Bowls. The Vikings have won their division 16 times, third most among teams currently playing in the division. They are the only active NFL team that pre-date the Super Bowl era (1966 to the present) that have neither won a Super Bowl or won a league championship of any kind prior to the first Super Bowl.

The club was founded in 1961 after the ownership group withdrew membership to the American Football League and agreed to join the NFL as an expansion team. The team played home games at Metropolitan Stadium through the 1981 NFL season and have played their home games at Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome since 1982.

The New Orleans Saints are a professional American football team based in New Orleans, Louisiana. The Saints are currently champions of the Southern Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL).

The Saints were founded in 1967, as a expansion team. They went more than a decade before they managed to finish a season with a .500 record and two decades before having a winning season. The teams first successful years were from 1987-1992, when the team made the playoffs four times and had winning records in the non-playoff seasons. In the 2000 season, the Saints defeated the then defending Super Bowl champion St. Louis Rams for the team's first playoff win.

The Saints' home stadium is the Louisiana Superdome. The team has played its home games in the "dome" since 1975. However, due to damage caused by Hurricane Katrina to the New Orleans area, the Saints' 2005 home opener was played at Giants Stadium, the home stadium of their opponent, the New York Giants. The remainder of their 2005 home games were split between the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas, and LSU's Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. After a $185 million renovation of the historic stadium, the team returned to the Superdome for the 2006 season. The team played its 2006 home opener in front of a sold-out crowd and national television audience on September 25, 2006, defeating its NFC South rival, the Atlanta Falcons by a score of 23-3. The victory received a 2007 ESPY award for "Best Moment in Sports."

The Saints are one of six teams never to have played in a Super Bowl. The Saints did qualify for the NFC Championship Game on January 13, 2007, after defeating the Philadelphia Eagles 27-24 in the divisional round of the playoffs. They are the first team in NFL history to reach a conference championship after losing 13 or more games the previous season. They suffered a 39-14 loss the following week to the Chicago Bears in the NFC Championship.

Don't talk to me about pain. :D

...you should read my final post from last year on my Cowboys fanhood. My ankles are still in traction from that leap.... :D I'm enjoying them this year so far, but I've seen so many late season collapses in the past few seasons that I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. I was so PISSED when they got spanked by the Saints and Eagles with so much on the line!!

Nonetheless, I'm down with any and all sigline bets involving the Boys this year! :D

...you should read my final post from last year on my Cowboys fanhood. My ankles are still in traction from that leap.... :D I'm enjoying them this year so far, but I've seen so many late season collapses in the past few seasons that I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. I was so PISSED when they got spanked by the Saints and Eagles with so much on the line!!

Nonetheless, I'm down with any and all sigline bets involving the Boys this year! :D

:wacko:That post

That was quite the leap.