[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lee Evans @ NY Jets?

PiePuncher

They also like to throw to the best player on the team, Evans, despite the awful start he is still an excellent WR.

Edited by satelliteoflovegm

Is the "how will Evans do this week" going to be weekly thread? It makes me :D that he's my #1 wideout in even only one league.

If he was my #1 wideout, I would cry!! Evans has been the pits. Weekly thread, I hope not. I just figured with the jets pass coverage being so so, he could finally have a good week. Who knows, maybe this will end up being a weekly thread.

I'm sitting him. I've gotten better production (surprisingly) out of Chambers in MIA instead of L. Evans. Going into the year, i'd never have guessed that even my #4WR Holmes was going to outplay L. Evans. I'm not going to drop him, but it'll be a surprise if he ends up having a strong second half of the year like he did in 06.