[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is why some people should not play fantasy football

orion

A guy in my league, who has been in the league for six years and has even won it all one year did two of the worst moves I have ever seen. He dropped Rudi Johnson for Kenny Watson and then turned around and dropped Bulger for Campbel. The bulger thing I can kinda see but Rudi???? That was his first round pick! I missed out on picking up Rudi but I did snag up Bulger to back up Romo.

A guy in my league, who has been in the league for six years and has even won it all one year did two of the worst moves I have ever seen. He dropped Rudi Johnson for Kenny Watson and then turned around and dropped Bulger for Campbel. The bulger thing I can kinda see but Rudi???? That was his first round pick! I missed out on picking up Rudi but I did snag up Bulger to back up Romo.

How are your waivers run and who got him? That just seems way too :D .

It's obviously FCFS.

And further proof of why FCFS at any time, and not having recently dropped players have to go through a round of waivers before being able to be claimed via FCFS is a poor waiver/free agent system in fantasy football.

Kudos to the owner that gets to sit by the computer all day watching for this.

It's obviously FCFS.

Yes this is a fcfs league. We have used fanball for the last three years and every year we vote on how waivers should be done and fcfs always wins out. The guy that got Rudi is a good freind of mine and he would not pull anything funny. He really got lucky he was a Duece owner

Just wondering. If this is a redraft league could he have thought that Rudi's knee injury put him out for the year and Watson was in line to take over since the Bengals running game is plagued with injuries?

That's what I figured

Overreacting to Rudi's injury news