[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steven Mann's Add's and Drops Week 4

stevenmann

I thought putting your name in the title was a little arrogant..The post was informative yet seemed a little cut and pasty..You seem like you had an agenda..After reading this I thought to myself..Who is Steven Mann ? What makes him tick ? What are his hopes and dreams ? Damn you Steven Mann..Damn you for getting in my head..God have mercy on your soul..

:D

I'm guessing that any man would tick if you strapped him down and tickled his anus with a feather :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sugar M! These guys are crazy (except for the author of this post), maybe they should check out a real FF league run for women, by women and get some pointers!

Does this league ever by chance break out into an impromtu pillow fight ?

It all started with a thread just like this.

He was good, the king of research, he looked at number of times targeted, trends, past history, upcoming games. Dennis somebody, I think was his name. He was always two weeks ahead.

If he were here, he'd be looking at the Sam Hurds, Robert Fergusons, and Roscoe Parrishes. And every now and then he'd find the change of the guard on a depth chart.

He was good, the king of research, he looked at number of times targeted, trends, past history, upcoming games. Dennis somebody, I think was his name. He was always two weeks ahead.

If he were here, he'd be looking at the Sam Hurds, Robert Fergusons, and Roscoe Parrishes. And every now and then he'd find the change of the guard on a depth chart.

Oh, he's here alright. :D

BTW, :D on research and presentation.....but I am curious, do you have a home board or just a drifter? Just found it curious that the same post was made on at least 4 different boards.

No home board... I just like to read all the sites and post stuff randomly. I've only been play'n around with this for a week. But it's nice to have a little more Football Fun and Banter in my life.

Edited by stevenmann

*cue the music from yesteryear*

Where have you gone Trash Can Report....please come back....I miss you so.

Come back, Trash Can Report, come back!

I enjoyed this thread. Never a bad idea to read a few more opinions, you never know when you'll see something you might have missed.

Well written and I welcome these threads anyday over the typical "Is "Player A" playing?" or "Someone needs to tell "Player B" that he's suppose to play today." No substance or use to those threads at all.

Keep it up. :D

Thanks Brother... Will do

BTW, :wacko: on research and presentation.....but I am curious, do you have a home board or just a drifter? Just found it curious that the same post was made on at least 4 different boards.

...and how would YOU know that..... :D

TRADER !!!! :D

Steven Mann, he fast, he so fast, he make fast people look not so fast.

And great post by the way, and don't worry about the negative comments, some people always find the need to complain about something. Your opinion, insight and hughmor is appreciated, at least by most of us. :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne

...and how would YOU know that..... :wacko:

TRADER !!!! :D

I'm staring to learn about forum etiquette fast... Terms like 'Home Board' and 'Drifter' are new to me. By sharing with others am I committing internet adultery? Look away... I'm hideous. :D

I'm staring to learn about forum etiquette fast... Terms like 'Home Board' and 'Drifter' are new to me. By sharing with others am I committing internet adultery? Look away... I'm hideous. :D

Wasn't really meaning that to be negative. A lot of people I know check in on different sites to maximize their info (including myself), but usually have one site that they do more posting than others. Like I said in my original post, I liked the article.

Well, in that case, you'll have to leave. We only allow beautiful people here.

<crosses fingers he won't do a board search for mystery huddler threads>

:D