[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steven Mann's Add's and Drops Week 4

stevenmann

I'm staring to learn about forum etiquette fast... Terms like 'Home Board' and 'Drifter' are new to me. By sharing with others am I committing internet adultery? Look away... I'm hideous. :D

I stay failthful to only one fantasy forum....

I know nothing about posting around or swinging from forum to forum...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was good, the king of research, he looked at number of times targeted, trends, past history, upcoming games. Dennis somebody, I think was his name. He was always two weeks ahead.

If he were here, he'd be looking at the Sam Hurds, Robert Fergusons, and Roscoe Parrishes. And every now and then he'd find the change of the guard on a depth chart.

LOL, not sure if this is a joke or not, if not, you're talking to him :D

Per Judge Chamberlain Haller (RIP) from My cousin Vinny Mr. SteveMann, "that is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out" post. Good Job. In addition, I as well would like to see the Trash Can report back.

Thanks brother... It's a YUTE!

*cue the music from yesteryear*

Where have you gone Trash Can Report....please come back....I miss you so.

If I remember correctly, YoMa had to change the name once he went "Big Time". Old name just not classy enough to banner the home page.

Are there any old one's on the site still?

Of course, DMD and WW kept them online.

I do not believe it is inappropriate to link them here. If it is inappropriate, I'm sure someone will whack this post. :D

Look for the weekly "Waiver Wire Warriors" here.

Look for the weekly "The Trash Can Report" (original title when it debuted Week 7, 2004, before that Yo Mama used to post it in the forum) here.

Ah the memories...

I do not believe it is inappropriate to link them here. If it is inappropriate, I'm sure someone will whack this post. :D

Look for the weekly "The Trash Can Report" (original title when it debuted Week 7, 2004, before that Yo Mama used to post it in the forum) here.

Ah the memories...

I really enjoyed those... Very well written indeed.

Ah the memories...

That was trippy, rereading some of those. Brought back some interesting memories.

Edited by yo mama

Irritating?

Sorry I don't see that.

It takes a lot of time and work to compose a post like that and I certainly prefer posters who do research, think about what they have to say and actually have opinions.

:D

This coming from the jerk off that has over 1,000 posts that go something like this...

nice research grits - just another one of your stupid comments.

Why all the hate?

Because Grits is a jerk off to many many members who post and would like to have people respond to the posts and he is a huge hypocrite who says that people should only post topics that are useful. he then posts topics about his daughter that I guess he assumes is helpful to all other members.

he hijacks every topic that has to do with someone wanting feedback on how they drafted so I enjoy throwing it back at him whenever he posts something stupid.

If he does not want to read those topics he does not need to open them and go through the effort of posting a stupid response.

What an awfull article. I had to watch the whole thing with the sound turned down!! At least hes better than Thiesman. Now Jaworski, he's one hell of a poster! :D

J/K Really well written piece. IO initially thought you ripped this from another site. Cool that ya didnt though. Good werk manz!1