[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steven Mann's Add's and Drops Week 4

stevenmann

What an awfull article. I had to watch the whole thing with the sound turned down!! At least hes better than Thiesman. Now Jaworski, he's one hell of a poster! :D

J/K Really well written piece. IO initially thought you ripped this from another site. Cool that ya didnt though. Good werk manz!1

Thanks brother.. I post my stuff on both of my fave ff sites... all my stuff is original.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This coming from the jerk off that has over 1,000 posts that go something like this...

nice research grits - just another one of your stupid comments.

Because Grits is a jerk off to many many members who post and would like to have people respond to the posts and he is a huge hypocrite who says that people should only post topics that are useful. he then posts topics about his daughter that I guess he assumes is helpful to all other members.

he hijacks every topic that has to do with someone wanting feedback on how they drafted so I enjoy throwing it back at him whenever he posts something stupid.

If he does not want to read those topics he does not need to open them and go through the effort of posting a stupid response.

And your kind of response helps out how?

Nice job on the post. Good luck this weekend.

Thanks brother, Rite back at cha...My prob this weekend is that I am starting Cutler (VY on a bye) I was gonna scoop Pennington for a spot start (best option out there in my league) But a guy in my league claimed 'em. Loved the match-up with Buff. Oh well here's hoping Javon is healthy

I noticed most if not all the vets on these boards gave you the :D . Add myself to that list as it's posts like these that keep me interested. I would not be against you doing a weekly post just like this one. In fact, I'd look forward to it. Keep up the good work SM!

I noticed most if not all the vets on these boards gave you the :D . Add myself to that list as it's posts like these that keep me interested. I would not be against you doing a weekly post just like this one. In fact, I'd look forward to it. Keep up the good work SM!

Thanks Jax... I took a few weeks off from work, and that gave me the time to do this. I will try and keep it up.