[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Extra Extra - John Galt spews again

Sgt. Ryan

Please. USC has more talent at QB and WR this year than Oklahoma has ever had in the history of its program.

Show me an OU receiver who can do this:
. So delusional, this Sgt. Clown.

I'm not a homer at all and I resent your implications. He didn't say what WRs are better at this moment. He said USC doesn't have the talent at WR or QB to beat OK. USC's receivers are mostly young and inexperienced. They are looking pretty good and will be improving as the season goes on. By the time of the BCS game, I'm confident they will be rolling along. But talent? USC's No. 4 WR, Ronald Johnson, has more talent than any WR on Oklahoma's team. USC has four WRs and a TE who will be drafted in the NFL. Take your pick of any four WRs and TE in Oklahoma history and you wouldn't have the talent possessed by USC.

Not enthusiasm, just facts. Fred Davis is a converted WR. If he played at Oklahoma, he would be its best WR. And John David Booty is better right now than any QB ever to have played for Oklahoma.

I think Oregon will be USC's toughest matchup. USC always has trouble against a QB who can pass and run, like Dixon. But, based on the Stanford game, it doesn't look like Oregon will be able to stop USC's offense.

More to come. This tool never shuts up. :D

Edited by Sgt. Ryan