[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Network in HD on D*

CowboysDiehard

That's correct at this point. Not everything is in 1080i, but the resolution is much better. When there's a "HD" on the program, then it will be. I'm just glad that's one of the first channels that D* has brought us. NFL replay looks like crap otherwise, it'll look much better now at any rate.

That's correct at this point. Not everything is in 1080i, but the resolution is much better. When there's a "HD" on the program, then it will be. I'm just glad that's one of the first channels that D* has brought us. NFL replay looks like crap otherwise, it'll look much better now at any rate.

last night I watched the Cincy/Seattle game in HD...it looked exactly like how the game was broadcast......

outstanding work here..

Watched the Pack and Bolts on the replay and am very happy NFLN is in HD now.I only wish I could get NBC in HD for the Sunday night games.After watching HD broadcasts all day long with Sunday ticket and superfan my local NBC broadcast looks brutal on my 65" projection TV.