[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vicks done!

tbimm

A urine sample submitted by Michael Vick has tested positive for Josh Gordon, and as a result he'll have tighter restrictions on his freedom.

The test was taken on Sept. 13. Because of the positive test, federal court probation officer Patricia Locket-Ross, who is assigned to Vick, asked Judge Henry Hudson to place special conditions on Vick's release, which include refraining from use or unlawful possession of a narcotic drug or other controlled substance.

Also, Vick must submit to any method of testing at any time.

Methods of testing could include urine testing, the wearing of a "sweat patch," a remote alcohol testing system and/or any form of prohibited substance screening or testing.

Vick must also participate in a program of inpatient or outpatient substance therapy and mental health counseling if the pretrial services officer or supervising officer deem it appropriate.

Vick is also now restricted to his residence every day from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. or as directed by the pretrial services officer. The home confinement will include electronic monitoring.

Vick pleaded guilty in August to a federal dogfighting charge. He is set to be sentenced on Dec. 10.

On Tuesday, he was indicted by a grand jury in Surry County, Va., on state dogfighting charges.

I don't see anything about Goodell?

Pedigree for sure
racist.

I doubt this will change the commish's feelings much either way. So he went from an animal killing/torturing, gambling rackateer...to all that plus he got high.

yawn

but er Suffering succotash!o on this:

"Because of the positive test, federal court probation officer Patricia Locket-Ross, who is assigned to Vick, asked Judge Henry Hudson to place special conditions on Vick's release, which include refraining from use or unlawful possession of a narcotic drug or other controlled substance. "

Implying it would've been OK otherwise?

racist.

I doubt this will change the commish's feelings much either way. So he went from an animal killing/torturing, gambling rackateer...to all that plus he got high.

yawn

What it could change is the sentence handed down by the judge.

Not only has he tested positive for drugs, he toked-up since August 13th....Josh Gordon is present in a urine sample for up to 30 days.

So basically, he pleaded guilty, went home, and smoked some doobage.

I would guess the judge will have plenty reason to reconsider any leniancy he may have been pondering.

What it could change is the sentence handed down by the judge.

Not only has he tested positive for drugs, he toked-up since August 13th....Josh Gordon is present in a urine sample for up to 30 days.

So basically, he pleaded guilty, went home, and smoked some doobage.

I would guess the judge will have plenty reason to reconsider any leniancy he may have been pondering.

Although I don't personally use any illegal substances...if I had been in Vicks' shoes, I think I might have done some to mellow out after pleading guilty and knowing I'm going to prison.

I'm just saying the guy has been through ALOT and losing all that money might make me want to toke one up!

Edited by millerx

Don't these people know how very simple it is to beat a drug test? Good lord. High school students can routinely beat this with allowance money, and Vick gets nailed. How does that happen?

I know this is a radical idea, but maybe Vick isn't the brightest crayon in the box.

if I had been in Vicks' shoes, I think I might have done some to mellow out after pleading guilty and knowing I'm going to prison.

I'm just saying the guy has been through ALOT and losing all that money might make me want to toke one up!

:D

you'd decide to take illegal drugs while awaiting sentencing on federal charges, knowing you could potentially be drug tested, which could potentially affect the length of your sentence?

COngrats, then, on being as smart as Vick, since that's basically what he felt was a good choice.