[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reasons the Bengals Might Beat the Pats on Monday

Bengal Mania

-I'm going to the game!! They've won the last 5 games I was at (4 last year and 1st game this year).

-Greater Cincinnati Airport is acutally in Northern Kentucky, this may confuse the Patriots charter pilot, make them late for game.

-Cincinnati doesn't take kindly to gays, Brady hiding behind someone else's bastard child won't work here. He might get "mussed" up a little by the locals, and be off his game.

-Marvin might cut all the Bengals and sign all the Ohio State Buckeyes. Michigan boy Brady doesn't have a chance.

thats' all I could come up with, hope that's enough to do it.

Edited by Bengal Mania

The Pats would have to crash what ever type of transortation they are using because the Bungals haven't played well but they can score but I think the shootout would have to go to "The Brady Bunch........." Remember they haven't been behind and had to pass, they have passed because they wanted too...... :D Aside from Devine intervention.....Pats Win..........

The Pats would have to crash what ever type of transortation they are using because the Bungals haven't played well but they can score but I think the shootout would have to go to "The Brady Bunch........." Remember they haven't been behind and had to pass, they have passed because they wanted too...... :D Aside from Devine intervention.....Pats Win..........

Cincy won't receive Divine Intervention, Tedy Bruschi is on the Patriots.

Edited by CD6405

-

-Cincinnati doesn't take kindly to gays, Brady hiding behind someone else's bastard child won't work here. He might get "mussed" up a little by the locals, and be off his game.

.....guess he's also hiding behind a 30 Million dollar Super Model, too....!!!!

I think the biggest reason is that the PATS have yet to face a team with a legitamite passing offense. This game will definitely test their DBs.

In a shootout who's gonna cover Moss, Wait, He will, Moss will cover himself! He'll be so tired he'll have to miss the second half, 250yds and 3 scores later......The browns hung 51 on cincy........Jurevicius scored two short ones and Edwards got them deep...............Pats will win and win big..

They're stirring e coli into the bbq sauce at the Montgomery Inn and Brady, Moss and the entire Pats starting D have dinner reservations for Sunday Night ???

You don't need a bacterial infested piece of meat to make you sick at Mongomery Inn-The worst high priced meal I've ever had was at Mongomery Inn the last time I was in Cincinnat. The steak was practically all grissle.

You don't need a bacterial infested piece of meat to make you sick at Mongomery Inn-The worst high priced meal I've ever had was at Mongomery Inn the last time I was in Cincinnat. The steak was practically all grissle.

Montgomery Inn is a high-priced meal? :D

I do think it's overrated -- and you shouldn't eat steak at a ribs place. Next time you're in town, eat at one of Jeff Ruby's places (the Precinct is best for aged prime steak, and it will cost you). Sadly, downtown is losing most of its good retaurants to Northern Kentucky and the northern suburbs. Cincinnati has this prime strip of riverfront between the stadiums that they just can't get developed (political reasons) and its killing downtown. When I go to a Bengals or Reds game now, I park in Kentucky, take the boat over to the game, and then go back to Kentucky to eat and party or whatever and then go home.

Jeff Ruby is the guy who threw OJ out of his restaurant in Louisville a few months ago. We like him here.