[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Wesbrook Out?

TTU33

How can you possible say that Hunt would get the most carries when he has been inactive ???? What is the logic ? If that were true he would be active and Buckhalter would be inactive in order to get him some carries.....

Plus Westbrook didnt practice today....I know you are all going to say well he did that last week and alot last year....but if you check he usually sat out the whole week and would practice on fridays......

How can you possible say that Hunt would get the most carries when he has been inactive ???? What is the logic ? If that were true he would be active and Buckhalter would be inactive in order to get him some carries.....

Plus Westbrook didnt practice today....I know you are all going to say well he did that last week and alot last year....but if you check he usually sat out the whole week and would practice on fridays......

that's alright...

I'm just saying what will happen by me watching Andy run this team since 99....

just because someone has been inactive, doesn't mean he won't turn around and fill in for an injury...

Buck is there to spell and Hunt is the power back...

Buck hasn't looked all that impressive and every time I see Hunt, he's running hard.....he'd be the back to get....

plain and simple..

yeah, how many touches would Buck get before he gets hurt...

he gets banged up too easily, even on a game to game basis....plus he's on special teams...

Hunt would definitely get a shot and once he proves he can do it...they will keep Buckhalter at his current role with a few more touches ....

I see this arguement about who would replace Westbrook if he isn't capable of going on sunday against the GIANTS...Remember, this is a division/rivalry game. If and only if Westbrook is not able to go, which he probably will, Andy will be going with his experienced/veteran...2nd RB Buckhalter. He has to. How will it look if his #1 guy is hurt and he goes with a Rook to fill the hole. If Hunt doesn't produce they will be calling for Andy's head. This is definately a game where you don't want to go with an inexperienced player. And yes they will use Hunt but it will be more of a change of pace/ goal line situation.

And all this is only if Westbrook isn't able to go....And he probably will be. I personally think Buckhalter will get the start and only in a start of game sense. I see Buckhalter and Westbrook splitting time. More of a 50-50 or 60- 40 going either way.

Just my thought about it.

September 28, 2007 | Last Updated: 9/28/07 5:30 PM ET | Comments (0)

By: BOB KENT & JUSTIN KUNKEL

Correll Buckhalter would start if Westbrook can't go and rookie Tony Hunt would likely see some carries as well. If Buckhalter is asked to shoulder more of a rushing load, then the team may opt to use J.R. Reed on kick returns in place of Buckhalter.

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/Sto...?story_id=14059