[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anquan Boldin hurt too?

CaptainHook

Had a hip bruise during the game last week.

before or after he had 14 catches for 181 yards and 2 TD's? And against the Ravens to boot. I just find it odd that he has sat out two days of practice, and Clayton said he will probably "give it a go" on Sunday, but he's not on the injury report? :D

before or after he had 14 catches for 181 yards and 2 TD's? And against the Ravens to boot. I just find it odd that he has sat out two days of practice, and Clayton said he will probably "give it a go" on Sunday, but he's not on the injury report? :D

I coulda sworn it was before he went off

Yeesh - this year is unreal with the injuries! My team is like the walking wounded, as are many folks teams.

From what I recall, the injury actually took place prior to the Warner-Boldin explosion, but I have no links or data to support it other than watching much of the game on DTV.

Anquan Boldin, WR, ARI - Bruised Hip

Cardinals' WR Anquan Boldin, who suffered a bruised hip in last weekend's game, has not practiced with the team this week but the team still expects him to start on Sunday against the Steelers. Head coach Ken Whisenhunt told reporters that the team decided to hold Boldin out of practice this week as a precaution and that his hip has significantly improved because of the extra rest and treatment. According to reports Boldin did some individual work under the supervision of the training staff and he might be cleared to practice with the team tomorrow. It certainly looks like he is going to play, but check back on Sunday for an update in case he suffers a setback.

09/28/07 02:10 PM

THE NEWS

Cardinal wideout Anquan Boldin missed a third straight day of practice Friday because of his injured hip, according to the Arizona Republic.

Our View

Boldin suffered the injury during last week's game and hasn't practiced all week. Consider him a game-time decision, but fantasy owners really shouldn't plan on having him available Sunday.

Very true, and he did little in Boldin's absence the year before that, so I'm not buying this time around.

He just doesn't play well with any of the focus on him. I think he's pretty good as the no.3 when there offense is hitting on all cylinders... But his face shows up on milk cartons when they need him to do something. Bryant Johnson... A waste of a first round pick.