[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sh*t on Bengal fans

jjpro11

this is too funny. :D

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...EWS01/309270023

from PFT

BENGALS WANT TO GO HUNTING

There's a bit of a pigeon problem at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati.

As it turns out, the pigeons have been dropping their business on fans, and in their food and beverages. (We presume that no version of the five-second rule applies when something like that happens.)

The Bengals have a low-tech solution to the problem. They want to shoot them. With guns.

According to the Cincinnati Enquirer, Eric Brown, the managing director of Paul Brown Stadium Ltd., has suggested hunting the pigeons as a "cost-effective way to get this problem under control."

Fan noise on game days used to drive the pigeons away, but the birds have adapted. The bang-bang alternative, per Brown, "would be done discreetly during times when there is little activity in the stadium."

Look, we realize that it's a problem that needs to be solved. But at a time when the NFL is still reeling from the fallout of the Mike Vick case, which involved fighting dogs to the death and the killing of dogs that were deemed unworthy of fighting to the death, shouldn't the Bengals exhaust every other possible option before suggesting the killing of the birds?

Rats with wings. Would anyone care if a few were shot dead? I don't like animal cruelty, but we exterminate mice/rats all the time. Is there a difference?

+1

We used to plink pigeons regularly when I lived in AZ. It was that or spend twice as much on dog food. No normal predators of any sizable populations in the city had the damn things coming in clouds.

+1

We used to plink pigeons regularly when I lived in AZ. It was that or spend twice as much on dog food. No normal predators of any sizable populations in the city had the damn things coming in clouds.

+1. You might say it was part of my CULTURE... :D

Edited by cre8tiff

+1

I am living in Chandler, AZ currently and the pigeons love living on red spanish tile roofs. I am all for pigeon plunking.

:D:D:wacko:

http://www.1530homer.com/pages/onair_greggdoyel.html

Top Ten list on how to rid PBS of the pigeon infestation they are currently experiencing…….

10) Send Chris Henry up there with a gun, wearing his game jersey to do what needs to be done.

9) Have Frostee Rucker punch the female pigeons in the head

8) Have Odell Thurman lace their food supply with crystal meth

7) Like they did with Noreiga in Panama, pipe in Mike From Fairfield phone calls and scare the pigeons away

6) Have Reggie McNeal throw up on their feet

5) Dispatch the Bengals medical staff to provide the pigeons with “treatment”…..they’ll never fly again

4) Have Chuck Breshnahan instruct the pigeons how to never get within 20 yards of the people around them

3) Have Chris Henry rent a hotel room and get the younger pigeons drunk

2) Bring back Jon Kitna to explain to the pigeons that God does not want them crapping in people’s beer

And the #1 way to rid PBS of the Pigeons….

1) Have Marvin explain to the fans and media that they are incorrect; that there is actually not a pigeon problem, and that they are simply not intelligent enough to understand the situation.