[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which players do you need to Steve Mann up ?

whomper

I know its only week 4 but I seriously need LJ to start living up to the 3rd overall pick expectations ..Or at least show me a glimmer of optimism..Who are you waiting on ?

I caould use a MANNly performance from:

1. Marion Barber: he has been better than I could have hoped for all month, but with SJax on the mend, I need him to continue to carry the load expected of a #1 RB

2. Travis Henry: yards one week, TD another...I need him to deliver the complete package.

3. Matt Hasslebeck: I need to see the Seattle offense of old; with so many QBs lighting it up, 200 & 1/2 TDs is rather pedestrian, and putting me at a disadvantage to my competitors; a couple 320/ 3 TD days would make me feel warm and fuzzy

i need bush and maroney to start pulling their weight. drafted them in my PPR league 11th/14th and the rest of my team is golden except my runningbacks...

i got faith bush will have some huge games, and some more crappy ones but i dont think maroney will catch a pass or score a TD all year, id love to unload him if only i could.

The bad news is I have Boldin. The worse news is that since Boldin is out now, I absolutely can't bench Evans even if I wanted to.