[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerry Porter

Endzone

Yeah, Porter is going to get more opportunities with Culpepper keeping the chains moving. Daunte loves to throw deep, so Porter should get some good games in. I doubt the stats will be consistent though, every time I watch Oakland this year... all they want to do is run all day. Not enough opportunities

I think he will.....but not for a few weeks....Culpepper will play ball control for a couple of weeks before he really airs it out.....

So you suspect he might be productive for a few weeks before he starts turning the ball over in earnest?

Peace

policy

It's very likely that Porter will wake up.

McCown has a very weak arm, maybe the weakest in the league( I had no idea), and he doesn't trust it either, and therefore doesn't challenge defenses... at all.

Porter has been open downfield but McCown just won't puill the trigger. The couplea long plays he's completed the reciever has been wide open, I mean no one within 10 yards open, and every one has been underthrown where the reciever has to wait for it.