[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lee Evans is talented but.....

gagooey36

Sure he does, but of course, the first week he gets a freaking favorable matchup vs the Jets after having faced Pitt, Den and NE which have stout pass D's he loses his starting QB.

He and FF owners cannot catch a break this early in the year.

Still, I am debating starting him this week because it is the Jet's D and his matchups from here on out do include some favorable options. Now it's a question of him having a reliable QB.

I have him in 3 (of 5) leagues I am in (cry) - but am starting him in only 1 as i have other viable options. Normally this week would be a great matchup but I am concerned about the QB situation - its a total unknown. However for the long haul Evans is still (potentially) a stud that you should not drop (but perhaps trade if you can get good value and if you can't do with Evans not scoring for you right away)

I remember Steve Smith starting slow one year after a lot of hype and then exploding in the second half in his breakout season. So Evans could finish strong and I would not drop him. But right now, all you can do is sit him on reserve and cross your fingers.

Edited by Wide-Eyed