[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Javon Walker

CaptainHook

Oh, for crying out loud! I'm already without Rudi, Ahman Green and Boldin! Can I just make it 24 hours without losing another starter?!?

i'd list the players i have that are hurt, but that would take too long. I may not even be able to fill my roster this week in one league because the waiver deadline has already past.

Walker himself has said that there's no way in Hades that he misses this weeks game against the Colts.

I think for this week, Walker is like the Knight challenging anyone who wants to cross a bridge, from that Monty Python skit.

I can see Bob Sanders putting the wood to Walker so hard, that his leg falls off below his knee. Walker just grabs his leg & begins clubbing Sander over the head with it. After beating Sanders senseless, Walker hops back over to the sideline, leg tucked under one arm yelling at the trainers to go grab roll of Alabama Chrome. Walker then tapes his leg back on all the while saying, "Put me back in Coach. It's just a scratch."

Walker himself has said that there's no way in Hades that he misses this weeks game against the Colts.

I think for this week, Walker is like the Knight challenging anyone who wants to cross a bridge, from that Monty Python skit.

"Put me back in Coach. Tis but a flesh wound."

fixed