[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saturday Plays........

wildcat2334

hey guys - curious who you all like and may be wagering yer hard earned money on?

so far I am down on quite a few games............ may be giving my poker winnings back :D

MSU + 7.5

PState -3

ISU +21.5

Cal +6.5

GT +3

UCLA +2.5

LSU -41

depending on how the day goes- looking for UA to rebound tonight vs WSU -

UA -2

hey guys - curious who you all like and may be wagering yer hard earned money on?

so far I am down on quite a few games............ may be giving my poker winnings back :D

MSU + 7.5

PState -3

ISU +21.5

Cal +6.5

GT +3

UCLA +2.5

LSU -41

UA -2

Think I'll pass on the Oregon vs. Cal game and take a chance on Florida -17.5.

MSU + 7.5

PState -3

ISU +21.5

Cal +6.5

GT +3

UCLA +2.5

LSU -41

UA -2

not a bad day- UA up 17-7, they hang on, a 6-2 day with LSU taking the day off I guess

good times- now off to have some :D

peace out

Apples and Oranges. Auburn was ranked in preseason, and were upset twice in close games. There was no way Florida would EVER be 18 better than Auburn, on any field. Colorado has shown nothing that they could even compete on the same field as OU.

You forgot OU is again over rated. Always remember Stoops is known for running up the score to impress people like you. They haven't beaten a top 25 team in over a year and a half.

I'll admit, I didn't give USF enough credit when they beat Auburn, but after USF win over West Virginia it makes Auburn's loss to USF not look so bad. Heck after watching Miss State compete against South Carolina the Bulldogs prooved they are at least a competitive team.

Edited by Rockerbraves